PDA

View Full Version : The Case of the Disapearing Sweeties

SingingTree
01-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Ok so I have noticed that the Sweeties in people's avatars are being replaced, and the sweeties are becoming fewer and fewer. What's up with that? Did I just not get the memo? I'm pretty attached to my sweetie and I don't know if I'm ready to give her up. Can someone please tell me what's happening to all the little sweeties, are they at least going to good homes?:regular_s Is there a wonderful place out there for retitred little Sweeties?

AmyJo
01-30-2006, 02:42 PM
The team here at The Digi Chick, in order to create a more streamlined appearance and make us easy to identify, has decided that we will use our own photos (so you know who we are - it's more personal) and be black and white (so we are easy to identify) for avatars. It's not because we don't like our sweeties (okay, so I never had one, mindy made me a chickie) - it's just part of our administrative flow ;)

Valgal
01-30-2006, 03:08 PM
Avatar trends will come and go, I say stick with what you like :)

Laura_A
01-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Yep, I still use my sweetie on other sites... but for this one, the staff just want to show you our pearly whites. :cyclops:

JennStar
01-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Nicole--don't get rid of her! If you're attached, then she should stay put! Don't give in to the pressure! hehe

(good thought, though, for the staff decision!)

meems
01-30-2006, 05:30 PM
I was just thinking that the Digi Chick staff must have decided to use their own pics for avatars!

Nicole, since I paid big bucks (relatively speaking LOL, vs the cost for just one digi kit) I plan on using her for awhile. I am thinking of making a Starbuck Memory Tumbler with her, how cute would that be????
And I am thinking of making my own personalized notecards with My Lil Sweetie.
And maybe contact info cards (my SAHM-business card equivalent, hee hee, or would that be dorky?).

SingingTree
01-30-2006, 10:01 PM
And I am thinking of making my own personalized notecards with My Lil Sweetie.
And maybe contact info cards (my SAHM-business card equivalent, hee hee, or would that be dorky?).

What a cute idea!