PDA

View Full Version : Problem with shopping cart..

atlantamom
01-30-2006, 05:36 PM
Ok, so I was shopping to get Manda Beans GREAT stuff and someone else's name shows up in my shopping cart. I was very alarmed and actually tested it to see if it would go through but it just brought me to Paypal. Now I'm scared- is all my personal info (name address) going to show up for anyone to read? What's going on? I've never purchased anything here before but this should not be happening.

Hurry, I only have until tomorrow ;)

Valgal
01-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Did you try logging out and then logging back in with your username and password? Sounds like some kind of weird fluke!

Laura_A
01-30-2006, 06:14 PM
Let me look into this for you!

atlantamom
01-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Valgal, I wasn't signed in at first and then I signed in and still got her name!

Thank you, Laura! I didn't know where else to post this or who to contact.

Laura_A
01-30-2006, 07:12 PM
OK, I can't find an obvious problem. Can you try a couple things for me? (I'm posting this here so if others have this problem they can try too)

Can you sign out, clear your cookies and then sign back in (make sure to sign out of all sections of the site).

To clear your cookies.. from your web browser go to Tools>Internet Options. Under the 'General' tab click the 'Delete Cookies' button. If this does not work, please try clearing your cache. Here is a link that will help you do this...

http://www.calstatela.edu/its/techsupport/user/refresh.htm

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

atlantamom
01-31-2006, 12:42 PM
It was fine a few minutes after you said you would check on it....