PDA

View Full Version : A Man's Perspective on Scrapbooking

ChristineS
02-03-2006, 05:49 PM
OK, you absolutely HAVE to check this out. I'm serious. Don't miss out. A friend of mine is actually working on a movie project about scrapbooking. He's super talented and has a perspective like you won't soon see again. His sense of humor has a certain edge to it (I think it ROFL hilarious) but he's really serious about taking an earnest look at scrapbooking, not just as a hobby but exploring it in terms of the value it has for us to impart an important part of our families' legacy to future generations. He's going to look at digi as well as traditional scrapping, possibly CJs as well.

So pop over to the site and watch the trailers for the movie, then leave a comment in the guest book so he can really get this thing off the ground.

www.scrappedmovie.com (http://www.scrappedmovie.com/)

meems
02-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Hilarious! I think it would be an awesome movie.

JennStar
02-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Well, the front page to the site would make an amazing scraplift!!! I'll check out the clips when I'm on my desktop!

mishou
02-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Just watched those promos and yep, they are stinkin' hilarious! Can't wait for the movie. I don't know if it was only supposed to be a joke but I'm in to altered art so I thought that whole shooting up the scrapbook about guns was a really clever idea! LOL That's definitely what I call ALTERED art! ;)

noralong
02-03-2006, 06:32 PM
I actually thought his scrapbook was pretty cool looking! This looks like a lot of fun. Does any one know if this is a theater release, net work, or internet release?

ChristineS
02-03-2006, 06:38 PM
JennStar, those are my graphics on the front page, thanks for your comments.

ALTERED ART -- ROFL!!! -- you got that right. I gotta pass that along to Wes.

Noralong -- if the funding can be gotten ... we are praying fro a theatrical release

p50love
02-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Even if it doesn't make the theaters, I'd love to purchse it on DVD. We could have a girly nite and scrap and laff and carry on.

Pam

Nonnie917
02-07-2006, 02:11 PM
I just viewed those promos and really enjoyed them. This guy is too funny. Can't wait to see the movie.

Laura_A
02-07-2006, 03:21 PM
OK, 1st of all, I'm actually quite impressed with the quality of the promos and the way this guy comes across. And my DH LOVED these... especially the 2nd one being the firearms lover that he is. LOL

ChristineS
02-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Laura, Wes is an award-winning filmmaker so it will be a quality production!

Krista
02-07-2006, 07:42 PM
I love how he "distressed" his scrapbook too. Awesome idea. Looks like it'll be a very fun movie!

ScrappyGuy
02-07-2006, 07:44 PM
These were so absolutely hilarious!!! Thanks for sending me the link, Christine!!

Great digi kit for him to use, btw. Did you put the LO together or did he?

I laughed so much I think I messed myself.

I'm going to share this with everyone I know!

tara
02-07-2006, 08:43 PM
I think my hubby is actually going to watch this. He was laughing so hard when it showed him shooting the scrapbook. He's even asked me to play it again and again. LOL

jennyrackel
02-07-2006, 09:46 PM
I think this is such a great idea! I can hardly wait to show the promos to my DH. He feels the same way about scrapbooking! Can't wait for the movie!:thumbs_up

Jennilyn
02-15-2006, 01:28 PM
That is great! I'd love to see it someday! :)