PDA

View Full Version : So - who's scrapping...

Rynonut Mom
02-05-2006, 06:46 PM
and who's Super Bowling and who's doing both???
Adn more importantly - what are you having to eat?

My DH's at work, so I'm at home with the boys until after 11pm tonight. So I'm scrapping. But I have to get my butt in gear and clean the house - mops floors and such. Ugh!

What's everyone else doing?

Shelly
02-05-2006, 06:50 PM
I am doing both. we are going to my mother-in-laws for the game but i am taking my laptop so I can scrap, hopefully!

I made some awesome little mini-peanut butter cup cheesecakes, a fruit platter with fruit dip, some ranch oyster crackers and I am making "hogs in a sleeping bag"! Paula Deen's version of pigs in a blanket. (the cheesecake recipe was hers too). There will be lots more food there too!!

Angela
02-05-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm scrappin'!

Andrew and Sarah are at his dad's for the game. Superbowl is only an hour down the road from me.

Rynonut Mom
02-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Wow Angela! You could go if you had ticket, enough money, time, etc etc!!!

And Shelly - YUM!!! And how fun that you can take your laptop! Who's Paula Deen?

sinead
02-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Game's on, but DH and Maggie are watching it (at least, I'm hoping that Maggie will watch it). RIght now Maggie is trying to get her dad to color with her...not looking good for my scrap time between now and her bedtime!

Rynonut Mom
02-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Never fails - huh, Sinead? Does she go to bed early?

d2vasquez
02-05-2006, 08:28 PM
I am scrapping and running to see the commercials during the game...thank goodness for TIVO - they are hilarious.....diet cokes, sandwiches and dip are the menu choice right now.....and the girls are just destroying my home thinking I won't notice.....yes, it is a typical day in our home!

Rynonut Mom
02-05-2006, 08:36 PM
LOL! I'm picking up and I'll go to the next room, clean up. Then I'll go back to the 1st room and they've destroyed it again!

sinead
02-05-2006, 08:57 PM
She doesn't go down until 8--so one more hour! She's WOUND up, too, which isn't making football viewing any more enjoyable for DH. lol

HilaryG
02-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Super Bowl, what Super Bowl? (just kidding)

We don't have cable tv and much interest in watching...so...I am headed to Target to go shopping (figure there will be very few people out and about!) and then I will scrap.

Hilary

ChristineS
02-05-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm not a football fan ... and I'm all scrapped out for the weekend, LOL

sheenadean
02-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi Ladies! I'm scrapping! My family are downstairs watching the game. I don't really care for football, so I'm upstairs doing all my scrapping challenges while listening to my Mother In Law cheering and yelling at the game. As far as the food goes....chips and dip and tosted mozz sticks. This is the perfect time to get a lot done!!! And I'm just cranking them out! Whoo~!

anotheraddict
02-06-2006, 12:36 AM
I wish I had been! Just got the kids and dh off to bed ;) but now I'm tired from working all day and partying!

Audimc
02-06-2006, 01:10 AM
I watched for the commercials! Made a yummy crockpot, chicken & stuffing thing.. almost tasted like thanksgiving LOL

Rynonut Mom
02-06-2006, 01:28 AM
I wish I could have gone to Target - but that might have been no fun with my 2 boys either. LOL!
Whoo who Shannon! And I had some Mozz sticks too!
That sounds yummy, Audra. Was it good?
I did manage to get the house clean, just finished! Had to stop to watch Grey's Anatomy! Good Episode!
Now I'm deciding if I'm going to scrap a bit or get ready for bed.

sinead
02-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Well, I got 10 of the 26 (REALLY SIMPLE) layouts for my nephew's ABC book done since Maggie went to bed. Whooohooo! :-)

Off to try to do a few more before I go to bed.