PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Santa

Pamie
12-05-2011, 05:17 PM
I know we were kinda talking about this in another thread, but I thought I'd share this post I just found. My kids are still young enough that I don't even think they doubt yet, but this seems like a really sweet and touching way to tell them when they're finally old enough to ask.

http://www.cozi.com/live-simply/truth-about-santa

:sniffle:

Cluster Queen
12-05-2011, 06:39 PM
That.is.awesome. Love it, and bookmarked it!

hollyinjapan
12-05-2011, 08:11 PM
This has been on my Christmas trouble list for the past few years. I'm almost embarrassed by how strongly both of my kids still believe (even my 12-year-old daughter).

This is really a beautiful and touching letter. Wish I could read it better, but there are too many tears in my eyes right now.

Thanks for posting this Pamie!

Cluster Queen
12-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Holly don't be embarrassed, I think it is awesome for children to maintain their innocence as long as possible, especially in this world today!

IntenseMagic
12-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Love it...bookmarked it as well :) I think my oldest just eventually figured it out. My daughter, having an older brother and nothing but older boys in the neighborhood was told pretty early...kind of sad :( So, I'll save this for the youngest. Thanks for sharing!!

teachermom_Rach
12-06-2011, 12:03 AM
I scrapped with this letter last week (or was it the week before?! -- I've lost track of time). I love this, and hope I can remember it when Maggie asks me about it. I think she knows, but hasn't asked...I think it's a case of the doesn't-want-it-to-end and thinks-it-will-end-if-she-asks.

hollyinjapan
12-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Holly don't be embarrassed, I think it is awesome for children to maintain their innocence as long as possible, especially in this world today!
:heartshape:

I scrapped with this letter last week...

What a great idea!

Nathalie
12-06-2011, 02:50 AM
Love it and bookmarked it. Our kids are 9 and 6 and I am soo happy they still believe in Santa and the Toothfairy! Some of my friends kids don't anymore and I am just happy we just have the magic in our house a little longer.