PDA

View Full Version : Is it a full moon or something?

Laura_A
02-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Things are wierd today. :confused: I've talked to a couple people today and we all had very strange nights which are effecting our days. :44: I went to bed early last night (11:00 pm - VERY early for me) and it a good thing because my 4-year-old woke up at 4:45... wide awake, ready to start the day. That of course woke up the 5 1/2-year-old... alas, my day started at 5:00 am. After I got Riley off to school I layed back down on the couch and slept between demands from Regan. So far, the rest of the day has been pretty uneventful (knocking on wood), so hopefully tonight will be as well.

'Hope everyone is having a good day today!

Valgal
02-07-2006, 10:03 AM
We were up SEVERAL times last night... very weird. Definately need a nap today if I'm gonna stay up past 9:00.

sinead
02-07-2006, 10:25 AM
If it is a full moon, does that mean we should be on baby watch for Jan's little one? :) :party:

abbysmommy
02-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Ooh, yeah! A new baby! Yay! Someone's gotta do it to kill this itch I have. LOL!

Rynonut Mom
02-07-2006, 10:40 AM
LOL Amy! Full moon's on the 13th. Gosh - Jan - don't wait for the full moon!!!
That did effect at least one of my births, if I remember right - Ryan's!
Everyone slept well here (The boys even slept til 7:15 here!), but DH didn't get home until 12:30 - 1.5 hours late because planes broke.

JennStar
02-07-2006, 01:41 PM
We slept quite late, actually!! DS1 didn't get to school until 9:45 (he's supposed to be there at 9-n good thing it's only preschool!!)
I'll be sure to watch out for the rest of my day!

AmyJo
02-07-2006, 03:35 PM
is it a solstace? however you spell that?? i didn't sleep worth a darn last night either, all my kids were up too early...i wanted to get up and scrap/work but my stinky thinkin' husband would have had himself a pity party about how unloved he was if i'd have stayed on the computer...and he wasn't having any trouble sleeping - he was out cold, didn't even flinch when the phone rang twice!

thequeenofquirk
02-07-2006, 04:01 PM
does a full moon mean you break your hip and can't sleep and the baby drops lower every day and you don't dilate? LOL cuz...that's about my situation right now! LOL

Rynonut Mom
02-07-2006, 04:12 PM
LOL Jenn, Amy Jo and Jan!
Silly hubby's - don't they know we're happier if allowed to create?
And you poor thing, Jan! Are you still sore-er than sore??? Come on little Baby! We want to SEE you!!!

thequeenofquirk
02-07-2006, 04:32 PM
hahaha....michelle, i don't think 'sore' is the right word...let's try...oh...'excruciating'.. LOL