PDA

View Full Version : Teeny bit confused, but I love all the new kits!!!

Limequilla
01-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Hi kids,

Could somebody just please put me out of my misery and tell me if all the new kits I'm seeing are working off the same palette, and if that palette matches the Jan 2012 collab? So far I am in love with Kimeric's, Sherwood Studios and Etc by Danyale, but it looks like there is even more stuff in the store (I saw these 3 through their newsletters)

I don't have time to look at all these kits and pieces and parts to compare the colors, and I don't have time to totally go searching through the store, but I want to pick up some stuff if it all matches, and if it doesn't then I have to bite the bullet and choose one (please tell me I don't have to do that!!!) I love this new-old look!!!

Thanks,

Suzy

wishingwellcreations
01-06-2012, 12:27 AM
I know we weren't all working off the same palette this month... but I do agree that some of them look similar enough that they would go together really well! So... I am not going to tell you that you have to bite the bullet and choose one... b/c I bet you could coordinate a few (even if they weren't originally created to coordinate, in particular!). :) Is that the answer you wanted? LOL

Danyale
01-06-2012, 12:36 AM
hahaha, you should have seen us all drooling in the designer thread over each others previews! I think we channeled each other and made so many goodies that would just work no matter what pieces. I say buy your favorites and I bet they will look perfectly together once you start to create. :)

Limequilla
01-06-2012, 01:07 AM
LOL! Yes, that's exactly what I wanted you to say ;) WWC, your colors go, too - although I have to admit I am soooo color challenged, so if they don't go, just don't tell me, ok? LOL! - and they will be perfect for more spring-y things in just a month or two. (or maybe tomorrow - it's supposed to be 50 degrees here tomorrow!) I wanted to tell you that I like how you split out the papers on your collection, WWC. I don't do the usual scrapping like your normal customers, and the elements in almost every scrap kit I buy go unused. I would have bought more stuff if I could only buy papers because they are ALL amazing!

Thanks for your help....I'm off to place my order.

Suzy

P.S. I just got Viva's newsletter - OMG! I bet that designer thread was amazing - was everybody trying to top the other? You guys were all on fire!

cardinalskate
01-06-2012, 11:06 AM
This weeks New Releases were a bit unreal. I mean, the gorgeousness was breathtaking!!

nicoleseitler
01-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Are you asking about the new Tell Your Story category? The things in there don't coordinate--they are just meant to include products that are very intentional about helping you to scrap and journal. :smile:

Although, if you dig further through that category, you'll find Studio 365 products from 2010 that DO coordinate. :good:

P.S. I just got Viva's newsletter - OMG! I bet that designer thread was amazing - was everybody trying to top the other? You guys were all on fire!

:rotfl: Not really... but they are all on fire, aren't they?! :loveshower:

I hope you enjoy your new goodies! :yeshuh:

Limequilla
01-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes, I was talking about the new Tell Your Story, but I figured out they don't match exactly when I put them together this morning. :( Would it be offensive to you to ask for color swatch to The Daily Details I bought? Or is that asking for a secret weapon? I was going to do a little tailoring to get them to match, but I don't want you to get mad at me.

nicoleseitler
01-06-2012, 05:16 PM
No, I don't think so. :smile:

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab123/tdcteam/The%20Digichick/Jan2012.jpg

:blowkiss:

wishingwellcreations
01-06-2012, 09:29 PM
LOL @ "secret weapon" hahaha :lol: LOVE IT!

dawnfarias
01-06-2012, 09:55 PM
I don't do the usual scrapping like your normal customers, and the elements in almost every scrap kit I buy go unused. I would have bought more stuff if I could only buy papers because they are ALL amazing!

This is good to know! My store is only a few months old and I've already done: paper only packs - no paper only packs - paper only packs. I think I'll keep it the way it is now. Just for you. And others like you.

wishingwellcreations
01-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Ditto... it *is* good to know. Thanks for the feedback! As I was loading everything into the shop this past week, the fact that I split everything into pieces AND then also offered bundles made it necessary to create 14 (14!! :blink:) new products. I was kinda starting to question the sanity of that... but your note made it seem more worthwhile somehow! :lol: Thanks!

cardinalskate
01-07-2012, 01:18 PM
This is good to know! My store is only a few months old and I've already done: paper only packs - no paper only packs - paper only packs. I think I'll keep it the way it is now. Just for you. And others like you.

Now THAT'S some customer service!

wishingwellcreations
01-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Now THAT'S some customer service!

No joke! :lol: haha

nicoleseitler
01-07-2012, 06:12 PM

Sometimes it feels like extra work for nothing, but I have sold lots of separates. Even my elements, that I don't think are all that strong. :giggle:

corrin
03-01-2012, 05:12 PM
just seen this thread, and I have to say please, pretty please, keep doing them as separates as well as bundles!! Sometimes I feel like I have paper coming out my ears, but just want some new elements to spruce things up a bit, and other times a selection of papers looks just too lovely to miss, but the elements aren't quite what I'm after, so I love it when they are available as separates!!