PDA

View Full Version : My first Project Life post!

nicoleseitler
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
I just wanted to share. It's going to be my goal to try to share pics from PL each week on my blog and this week is my first post!

http://nicole.webseitler.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jan1.jpg

http://nicole.webseitler.com/2012/01/06/hello-project-life/

I'm hoping the joy of sharing is going to see me through the whole year. :giggle:

judet
01-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Awesome start, Nicole, I LOVE your January card! - I think I'll have mine ready to share on Monday, done some already but I have some gaps and being digital it's not so pretty to share half-done :)

wishingwellcreations
01-06-2012, 06:58 PM
*sigh* it's so pretty... :)

inkspots
01-06-2012, 07:17 PM
This is beautiful! So are you using digital and then printing and cutting for the page protectors?

ccouch
01-06-2012, 07:43 PM
LOVE!!

platinum butterfly
01-06-2012, 07:57 PM
awesome Nicole!! So pretty. **heading back to my, "have done nothing" corner** I have kept little notes of some highlighted things to remember though! :)

sinead
01-06-2012, 07:58 PM
I love it!

The other day I was lamenting about the "lost years" when I haven't been scrapping or really even taking pics. Then I decided to pull all the pics off my phone--my goodness. In an effort to organize, I sorted all of them into monthly categories. Guess what? I have pictures from just about every month from the past two years. Yes, they're cell phone pics and probably not the best quality, but they're pics that I thought I didn't have. Yay!! I'm going to go and pull them into a block template and try to get them all documented and I won't feel so lost. SO happy all of this PL stuff came up!!

nicoleseitler
01-06-2012, 08:04 PM
This is beautiful! So are you using digital and then printing and cutting for the page protectors?

No, not yet. My printer stinks. I used a printing template and I ran a piece of grid paper through the printer. That's about all I can do with it. :P

I might order note cards from Staples later. :smile: But I have so much to use here first. :lol:

I love it!

The other day I was lamenting about the "lost years" when I haven't been scrapping or really even taking pics. Then I decided to pull all the pics off my phone--my goodness. In an effort to organize, I sorted all of them into monthly categories. Guess what? I have pictures from just about every month from the past two years. Yes, they're cell phone pics and probably not the best quality, but they're pics that I thought I didn't have. Yay!! I'm going to go and pull them into a block template and try to get them all documented and I won't feel so lost. SO happy all of this PL stuff came up!!

Wow! I think it will still be super cool. It's life you captured! :D And photos you thought you didn't have! :jump:

platinum butterfly
01-06-2012, 08:05 PM
That is a great idea Sinead. I happened to go through my phone as well a week ago to see what pics I took, some I forgot about. I have taken a lot in the past year. Something from the tempature that I took one day because it was such a warm day in winter, to a pic of the way the sun was setting and making the sky look. So I will have to do a mini Project life album for 2011...lol

dawnfarias
01-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Beautiful!

IntenseMagic
01-06-2012, 08:32 PM
That is so awesome, Nicole! I can't wait to see your project come together this year!

I discovered the same thing, Sinead! There were months I hadn't picked up my camera, but when I unloaded my phone, I had so many from that period of time.

Pamie
01-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Goodness that is just gorgeous! Why can't I make something that pretty?

Trista
01-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Wowsers Nicole. Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing your progress. I will be following along.

cardinalskate
01-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Nicole! That is gorgeous!

nicoleseitler
01-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Goodness that is just gorgeous! Why can't I make something that pretty?

Honey--it's one sheet of cardstock, part of a doily and some stickers! You can do that. :giggle:

It's all about studying and copying... studying and copying. Next thing you know, it's second nature! :D

MariKoegelenberg
01-07-2012, 08:11 PM
No, not yet. My printer stinks. I used a printing template and I ran a piece of grid paper through the printer. That's about all I can do with it. :P

I want to grab a rolling pin or something! lol! Nicole seriously though...I have a Epson Stylus NX415 and I got it for $50...it has single color ink capacities (Magenta, Yellow, Cyan and Black), they retail at about $12 - $15 per cartridge and last longer than a month. I am sure you will be spending more a month on printing costs? Also have a look...if you ever want to consider getting a printer :lol:...Atlex.com. They're delivery is so fast (I get mine the next day on STD Shipping) and they have excellent prices.

ETA Oh and Yes!!! You're page is stunning! ;)

sinead
01-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Lol Mari! You get her! :duck: