PDA

View Full Version : Help :) Need some photo prompt ideas

ccouch
02-01-2012, 11:05 PM
My daughter (8) is in a girls' craft/hobby/homemaking group, and this month I led the girls in Photography. I taught them a number of basic things with their cameras and had them take a number of pictures for their assignments.

I would like for the girls to compile a number of photos that are "All About Me" to comprise a little keepsake album for themselves. Can you gals help me come up with some good prompts?

1. My favorite toy
2. A place I love
...you get the picture. What else can I use??

jenny73
02-01-2012, 11:24 PM
3. This makes me smile
4. My favourite book
5. My school
6. My family
7. What makes me laugh most
8. My favourite craft/hobby
9. A funny thing I love
10. What I like best outside (flowers, trees, snow, the park)
11. My favourite colour

Hope this helps!

donnawells
02-01-2012, 11:28 PM
My best friend.
My brother/sister/sibling.
Favorite food.

ccouch
02-02-2012, 12:03 AM
You gals are awesome :)

Keep 'em coming! :D

Danyale
02-02-2012, 08:31 AM
1. My favorite 'saying'
2. My one article of clothing or accessory I could wear everyday
3. Favorite feature on my face or body (Emi loves her nails and changes the color all the time)
4. Take a photo of something you see everyday that you do not understand and journal about it (my daughter always had questions about homeless and it really opened doors of discussion within herself)
5. Favorite item in your home. (Emi once took a photo of her favorite glass she drank out of everyday, it broke several months later, but she has that photo and a little journaling in her book)
6. Least favorite food (funny I hated mushrooms growing up, and now I LOVE them, LOL)
7. Take a photo from where you sit the most often and then journal about what you see.
8. Photo of you in front of your home

My mind kept wandering on this one. Not sure if these are what you are wanting to do, but these are pages in our own books or Emi's journals that we have come to love now that she is 15.

Chel
02-02-2012, 10:20 AM
OH these are awesome! Like even for just a basic all about me kid book!

amanda heimann
02-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Take a look at the monthly challenges here: http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/search/label/photo%20challenge

chloe
02-02-2012, 12:08 PM
OH these are awesome! Like even for just a basic all about me kid book!

Ha, even for a grown up AAM!!! LOL

Chel
02-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Ha, even for a grown up AAM!!! LOL

So true!!