PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy spoilers!!!

Rynonut Mom
02-13-2006, 12:57 AM
OMGosh! Is there no end to this show's greatness. They start and end with the girls in the shower, but such different circumstances!!!! And they blew the bomb guy up!!! OMG! I thought it might have been a new love interest for Meridith!
And Dr McDreamy asked for her - and the wife got it! Oh My!
Did anyone else watch!!!!

Rynonut Mom
02-13-2006, 12:58 AM
And OMGosh - he knew the last time they kissed!!!

sinead
02-13-2006, 02:41 AM
And I couldn't believe how awesome George was!! YAY! What a terrific episode!

InLoveWithDOTS
02-13-2006, 06:48 AM
Waaaaaaaaaa, I got caught up in the Olympics and missed it! :(

Valgal
02-13-2006, 09:20 AM
I looooooooooooooooooooooooved last night's episode. Loved how they tied in that first, funny shower scene with the scene of the girls helping Meredith shower off. And GO GEORGE! Just love that little man. Just love this show.

The ONLY thing that was goofy was when Meredith was freaking out and imagined the bomb squad guy as Derek, and then they were standing in the room alone. Pretty cheesy, if you ask me.

Other than that... awesome.

danijane
02-13-2006, 12:09 PM
It was incredible! I love Mer and Dr. McDreamy together, can they please can that Addie! LOL :O) He is totally in love with her and what about the heat between Izzy and Alex, and Alex is a hotty! Love the show! It will be good next week too it looks like! YEAY!!!

Rynonut Mom
02-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Val - I kinda took it as he centered her, grounded her again and got her to calm down, by thinking of Derek, but maybe not! Cause I know after that the bomb guy talked to her and that's when I was thinking that they might become an item.
George was great! He got her to push!!! And I thought they were going to let her husband die therefor a minute! OMGosh!
I just LOVE this show!

bosco9700
02-13-2006, 01:27 PM
I have to totally agree with you ladies!! This show is so great! It's my only MUST watch show! I agree with the PP. The bomb guy said imagine me as someone you like & she did so while it was a little cheesy (I found it cheesy because of the whole dream like state it took on!!) it did make sense to me!