PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

MarshaZepeda
02-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey chickies!
Just wanted to keep you in the know! lol! I'm on my way out for a pre-wedding photo shoot and then off to the wedding. Monday and Tuesday are the dates set for dh's grandfather's funeral so we will be gone until then. "See" you all when we get back! Have a GREAT weekend! :60:

Rynonut Mom
02-18-2006, 12:39 PM
Have fun and take care, Marsha!

Valgal
02-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Good luck! We'll miss ya!

InLoveWithDOTS
02-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Good luck, hun!

Laura_A
02-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Hope you have a nice time, condsidering what part of the trip is for. We'll miss you!

sinead
02-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Have fun with the fun stuff and hang in there for the tough stuff. We'll miss you!

CBScrappermommy
02-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Have a great time and so sorry to hear about the loss !!

MarshaZepeda
02-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Well, I'm back - we had almost zilcho sleep this weekend... lol! but it was fun! Sunday night we ended up at a friend's house until 3 am! By the time we got home and got everyone into bed, it was past 4. We were up by 9 b/c we had to get ready for a bday party at 11 at Chuck E Cheese (but since everyone that was invited to the party was at the 3am party, we ended up making the party for noon, lol!) THAT was tiring - DH and I got home and NAPPED for a couple of hours, lol! Last night, we went to bed about 2am, up at 6am (supposed to have been up at 5 to hit the road at 7), left town at 8, showed up at the end of the church service and went to the cemetary. The "dinner" was PACKED so we ended up leaving early and just came home..... TIRING though! lol! I got to meet a lot of dh's extended family (that we prob won't see again until the next funeral) so that was kind of interesting, too. Anyway, thanks for the well wishes... :)

OH! And the pre-wedding shoot was a BLAST! (Tiring once again, but FUN!) The wedding was beautiful as well and since my parents kept the kids, it was kinda like a date night for dh and I... :tongwink:

Valgal
02-22-2006, 08:20 AM
Oh man, I'm feeling tired just reading your post, lol! Glad everything went well!