PDA

View Full Version : Template Challenge -- 7/31

sinead
07-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Hello, all. Because of an unforeseen complication with our host for the 7/31 challenge, this challenge had to be cancelled for the month. We're so sorry about that. This was a last minute issue and we didn't have anyone available to step in and take her place.

HOWEVER, we're not going to leave you guys empty-handed. :D

Just for checking in on this challenge, we're going to go ahead and give you one Chickie point. Just list it like this on your list:

7/31 template challenge cancelled--1 point

Thanks for checking in with us. Don't forget to check back in with us next week for more great challenges.

Also, if you haven't heard, we're gearing up for a terrific event August 9-12! Check it out:

http://www.thedigichick.com/designers/ads/2012_0726/Homecoming-Event.jpg

Kristen
07-31-2012, 10:30 PM
I hope the hostess is alright :(

Homecoming week sounds so excited. I'll be at the beach missing it all *sniffle*. So go ahead and have lots of fun without me, just try not to rub it in too much :P :giggle:

sinead
07-31-2012, 11:30 PM
She is fine; she's just had a number of things come up in her life and was just juggling too many balls. ;)

Enjoy the beach, Kristen! I'm sorry that you'll miss out on the Homecoming fun when it's live, but everything will be up for the rest of the month, so make sure that you come back and check in. You'll definitely not want to miss out on the Homecoming Parade! :D