PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

JennStar
03-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Ok, so while I was sleeping last night, I had a dream. In my dream, I was looking at a flyer for my LSS. The flyer said that they now carried digital kits from designers x, y, z. . .I was so excited!! In my dream I was thinking of heading over there to see if they were going to carry other designers. . . .LOL!
So, my questions is, what kind of crazy scrapping dreams have you had??

noralong
03-09-2006, 03:34 PM
I dreamed once that I went to a big tea party in a tree house. The tree house was owned by Gina Cabrera, and there were so many really fab people there: Clara Wallace, HunuBuni, Robin Cabana, Rachel Dickson, Shabby Princess, and many more! I think there were about 15 in all, and they all knew all this digital stuff I didn't have a clue about.

Oh, the tree house was decorated in well stuffed emerald green chairs, with lots of fabrics and metals every where. And, all these women brought their kids (I don't have any) and it was very very noisey, between the kids playing and the women laughing!

chloe
03-09-2006, 03:51 PM
I usually dream that I suddenly can do what I'm trying to do in reality. For example, I recently dreamt that I was getting a great stamp effect, which is what I'm trying to do for 2 weeks... In the morning, when I wake up, I feel very frustrated 'cause I can't remember how I did in my dream or because I realise that the tool I use in my dream doesn't exist in reality... Digiscrapping is getting me nuts, and I love it! lol

JennStar
03-09-2006, 04:21 PM
LOL- those were both funny. I'd love some of those green chairs, Nora!

Candiflip
03-09-2006, 06:25 PM
I have never dreamed about scrapping but when i lay in bed at night that is all I can think about LOL! I am surprised I have never had a dream being how much I scrap & how much I think about it LOL!