PDA

View Full Version : Not Too Happy!!

AndreaBurns
03-09-2006, 07:24 PM
I just ordered 50 LO's to Scrapbookpictures. They were great and got them to me super fast, within 3 days.

What I'm not happy about is that they TAPED my LO's down! I had a few 12x12's in the order, and the edge was peeking out. ANd to keep from everything sliding in the box, the taped the packages of LO's down... including tape right onto the face of one of my 12x12's!!!

What in the world?

I was super careful and was able to peel the tape back without damaging... but I did end up creasing a side. I am just thankful that the tape didn't peel off the photo front.

What was that person thinking when they did that?

GRRRR!

tamra
03-09-2006, 07:29 PM
That's terrible. You would think that anyone with common sense would know not to do that! I am glad that you got the tape off without peeling off the picture, but sorry you creased it. I would be calling them and letting them know what happend!

HillsCass
03-09-2006, 07:37 PM
That's TERRIBLE!! You're right, what were they thinking? I'd call them too and ask them to "review" their practices... if they can't cope with packaging a 12by12, why offer it in the first place? *blink*

rh_scrapbooker
03-09-2006, 08:41 PM
That is funny, they've never done that to mine, and I get 12x12s.

Definitely, email them and let them know about it, so they can correct the problem.

Rachel

LeXiee
03-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Get a hold of them and let them know what happened!!

InLoveWithDOTS
03-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Wow, that stinks!

How was the quality anyway?

JennStar
03-09-2006, 10:28 PM
They sent mine in a paper envelope once and my mailman bent it in half. I'd email them! You'd think that with such a huge order, they'd go out of their way! Sorry they arrived to you like that!

faded magnolia
03-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Jenn.. my mailman does that to me ALL the time... I swear he does it just to annoy me now..LOL

MuddyPawPrints
03-10-2006, 08:07 AM
WOW! I would definitely call them and let them know so they can make sure it never happens again. I am glad you were able to salvage the picture.

How did they turn out? I have never printed my LO's out and always wondered where to go for it.

Valgal
03-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Well that's just WEIRD. Did you email theM?

rh_scrapbooker
03-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I now put a comment in the comments section that says "Please put DO NOT BEND on the outside of the package" because my mail carrier will do that too. ARGH!

Rachel

They sent mine in a paper envelope once and my mailman bent it in half. I'd email them! You'd think that with such a huge order, they'd go out of their way! Sorry they arrived to you like that!

AndreaBurns
03-10-2006, 10:51 AM
I just wrote them a letter! I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

Quick question for those of you who also uses them.. do you think their color is a bit off, like its a bit dark? I've thought this the 2 times I have used them... TIA!

AndreaBurns
03-10-2006, 11:06 AM
THAT WAS FAST!!! (within minutes!)

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for bringing the packaging problem to my attention. It is an area that we continually try to improve, but it sounds like there was some backsliding. It is difficult to imagine what the packaging looked like when it left the lab, but tape ending up on the surface of a print is a serious outcome and cannot be tolerated. Every employee knows that pristine prints delivered to the customer is the goal and we do take many internal measures to make that happen. I have distributed the thread to everyone to: 1. Find out what went wrong and 2. How to guard against a repeat result.

The others were correct in mentioning a replacement. If bad things happen during shipping, we make good on our Quality Guarantee on the web site: “We're happy when you're happy.” What can we do to make you happy?

Cheers,

Doug
ScrapbookPictures.com

Nonnie917
03-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Sweetie, if I was you I would register a complaint. If they did it to you, think of how many others they might do it to.

Nonnie917
03-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Okay just read where you already did that. Sorry for posting w/o reading everything first. Good job.