PDA

View Full Version : My Place @ Scrapbook.com

meems
03-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Does anyone have a myplace at scrapbook.com? I just signed up just to make sure my meems screen name doesn't get taken :fear: .

The interface looked kind of busy but it seems like a nice idea to have a place for a blog and gallery together.

I don't know much about it yet and haven't done anything so I don't know how much space one gets or anything.

Anyone have any comments good or bad about it or scrapbook.com. I've never been to that site before either.

thanks!

hawaiianbrat96
03-12-2006, 12:40 AM
I have a profile there as well - Karlana. I think it is a neat idea as well, but haven't fiddled with it too much to really get around in it.

princesslala
03-13-2006, 05:32 PM
I frequent scrapbook.com. Yes the forums and gallery are a little busy... but there are tons of things to do. The digital scrapbook section is starting to grow, so the more people that jump in the better. I keep most of my work since the beginning of this year on my gallery over there, sinc ei particpate in a lot of their challenges. Dive in and check it out more. It's awesome. Look me up if you want- I'm Princesslala on all scrapping sites!

ChristineS
03-15-2006, 03:04 PM
I have a login there and about 100 posts or so (I think) but the myplace stuff just looks like too much work to me since I've already got a blog and a website. I feel like hosting my site/blog separate from any commerical site affiliation allows me to have more "free reign" in what I do and say.

ybus
03-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Gee just when I think I wont find another place to peek in on! I signed up - thanks for the heads up. I love the backgrounds you get to pick from - how cute!

y

thequeenofquirk
03-16-2006, 02:34 AM
well, i just adore the place! it's my paper home away from home and i have been very close to a big group of gals there for almost 2 years now! (my username over there is 'travelchick' ) the my place feature is really cool! enjoy!!! :)