PDA

View Full Version : Corrected LO

Nonnie917
03-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Okay ladies. I went and corrected my LO with the typo I have re-uploaded the corrected version. Lost all my commets, but that's okay I guess.

http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12546/cat/500/ppuser/4916

noralong
03-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Your so cute! I just figure once a lo is saved, uploaded, posted, and printed, I can live with the typos! I figure my spelling is as much a part of me as my handwriting would be if I did regular scrapbooking (there, that's the real reason I don't do paper scrapbooking!). Most people don't even notice, unless you point it out to them! Otherwise, if they point it out, I smile and say "Oh, that's interesting!" and go on with it. It's my book, anyway! :wink_smil

Nonnie917
03-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Yeah you are probably right about that, but I have this phobia about being correct in everything I do. It's gotta be perfect. Guess I am just looney tunes. :32:

Charla
03-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Nonnie, either you're not nuts or I'm right there with ya! I corrected a page with a typo too (I usually send them to DH first to proofread)
I think you can edit one, and that way you don't lose your comments. for future corrections you can try, and see if the comments all stay put :D

Nora, I wish I was like that, not caring. It would make life easier and much less stressful :)

aggietha
03-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Guess I am just looney tunes. :32:

Aww, you make me want to hug you! LOL. It's something my Grandma would say, heehee :)

RachelS
03-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Yeah you are probably right about that, but I have this phobia about being correct in everything I do. It's gotta be perfect. Guess I am just looney tunes. :32:

I don't think you're looney tunes!! I would do the same thing. In fact, if anyone ever sees a typo in my LOs, I really wish they would tell me. I would hate to get it all printed and in the album only to find that I misspelled something!!!