PDA

View Full Version : AmyJo Caves In and Blogs...more inside

AmyJo
03-28-2006, 03:21 PM
And adds a blog link to her signature.

There have been free papers up there for a while...the links don't expire...I just don't advertise that's all.

The fact of the matter is that I am a bad blogger, I don't see much point in it...but I have decided I will try to do better. I see others posting cute previews and layouts and funnies...so I really should do better at communicating with people...

Comment if you'd like - I don't delete things unless they are those spam type comments...your opinion counts just as much as the next guy's (gal's?) even if I don't agree or don't like it :)

Have a good day and come see me sometime :) http://smithtradingco.blogspot.com (or the little banner)...The Smith Trading Co. is our loose leaf tea business...just seemed creative at the time ;o)

there are a couple things of interest up there...in fact...every 10th customer will recieve a full refund :) Just to see how many people will actually look :)

:D

sinead
03-28-2006, 03:28 PM
hmmm...wonder if my comments would count as spam. ;) Glad to see you're joining us in the blogging world (and I'm bad at it, too!). Pretty papers!

amert
03-28-2006, 06:10 PM
I blog you AJ! I agree you're a bad blogger like me :D
Amy

MarshaZepeda
03-28-2006, 06:10 PM
WELL..... it's about TIME! lol! ya know... I'll go check on you time after time and what do I find? THE SAME CHRISTMAS page..... lol! (Although it sounds like you updated so I'll go check it out, hee hee!)

AmyJo
03-28-2006, 06:15 PM
christmas?? you haven't been there in days then lol :) alright, alright...i really am a terrible blogger

i am going to do better - i swear :)

Trish
03-29-2006, 02:03 AM
Have you gone and got yours yet?
I have and let me tell you they rawk my world!!!
I love grunge I love grunge brushes.... quick go get em get em now.... you won't regret it :)

AmyJo
03-29-2006, 03:46 AM
oh goodness...we are getting close to a 10th...might it be you?? i don't think i have ever had a contest...this is kind of fun :)

AmyJo
03-29-2006, 01:29 PM
**So far we've had TWO winners :)

Congratulations to: Amy Wolff and Krisy Ann Nerness (one of our very own!)