PDA

View Full Version : Is this a contest?

AmyJo
03-29-2006, 04:54 AM
Let's say, for every tenth customer to buy my new grunge brushes, or the overlays, or the combo pack from my blog - receives a refund of their purchase price...

now, this is true, it's really happening, but is it a contest? or is it called something else??

help me out here...my friend says it's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 BLAST off....
what do you say?

Kazadoodle
03-29-2006, 05:01 AM
It's not really a contest, is it? More like a lucky draw, in a way - however, I just thought of the name - it's a giveaway!

Valgal
03-29-2006, 12:07 PM
I say it's a 'radio call-in contest' ;)

wilowfaery
03-29-2006, 02:40 PM
It's like the digiscrap lottery! =)

AmyJo
03-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Well, whatever it is...we have winners :o)

Congratulations to: Amy Wolff and Krisy Ann Nerness (one of our very own!)

AmyJo
03-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Ohhhh - we almost have another winner!! Very very close :)

sinead
03-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Rock on, AmyJo! That's awesome!

AmyJo
03-29-2006, 07:55 PM
HEY!! We have another winner - Congratulations Soutthida Tanovan!! :)

Valgal
03-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Sweet!

AmyJo
03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Would you believe I am close to having another winner?? Craziness!! This refunding thing for every tenth is kind of fun! I think I LIKE it - gives more people an opportunity to win something and keeps me from having to draw names from a hat or make you name my children in order of youngest to oldest to win! :)

AmyJo
03-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Congratulations to winner #40!!

Linda Monthei might just be the last winner before these babies are off the blog and in the Boutique at full price :)

wolfie
03-30-2006, 04:14 PM
I have to say, I really like this! Of course I won, so I would, wouldn't I? :) But really, I had planned on buying it anyway, and had no idea about the 10th customer rebate. But because of Amy Jo's generosity I will be giving her designs serious consideration in the future!

Plus, if anyone is on the fence about these brushes and overlays...get them, they ROCK!

Amy

AmyJo
03-30-2006, 05:24 PM
I have to say, I really like this! Of course I won, so I would, wouldn't I? :) But really, I had planned on buying it anyway, and had no idea about the 10th customer rebate. But because of Amy Jo's generosity I will be giving her designs serious consideration in the future!

Plus, if anyone is on the fence about these brushes and overlays...get them, they ROCK!

Amy

You are WAY TOO SWEET :nerd: Thank you for your praises - I hope I don't get a big head :tounge_sm

In other news - there was another winner...but I am sure she used her husband's Paypal account...unless ROBERT DUNBAR really is a scrapper - Congratulations to you!!

Prices at the blog have changed to reflect the boutique price (except on one bundle that won't be in the boutique) and there will be new products coming - and a new freebie - and every 10th is still going to be a winner :)