PDA

View Full Version : Forum help :-)

DeeZee
06-21-2005, 11:27 AM
Wasn't sure where to post this one.. is there a way to sort the forum by the newest posts? On other boards, I'm able to click on "New Posts" and see the posts that were posted since I was last on the board .. and I'm really used to reading them this way (am I spoiled LOL!) Is there a way to do that here? When I try to use the search function to view the current day's posts, I get an error, so I haven't been able to use that either.

Also, is there a "favorites" function in the gallery? There are some great layouts I'd love to "earmark".

Thanks!

Crsttt
06-21-2005, 11:40 AM
THe way I do it is I use the option that is on the top right that says View posts since last visit and it brings up all the posts since the last time I was logged in. I think that is the catch though you have to be logged in.

I am not sure about the favs in the gallery sorry. I am sure someone else will chime in.

Christy

laurakj
06-21-2005, 11:47 AM
When you are at the forum index page, on the right, above the top pink divider, there are 3 lines they say, View posts since your last visit, View your posts, View unansered posts or something like that :) Hit view posts since your last visit and that should give you what you're looking for :) HTH

Yup there's a favorites :) Under Aditional Info there's a line of clickable things. Add to favorites is the first one.

DeeZee
06-21-2005, 02:34 PM
OK, I figured it out. I wasn't logged in (thought I was!) so I wasn't seeing these options. If it doesn't know who I am, it can't very well figure out when I've been here last or where my favorites are LOL!

MarshaZepeda
06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Also, the way I've been doing it is by the black 'fleurs'... if it's black, there's new stuff in there, if it's pink, I've already read it... :D