PDA

View Full Version : Gallery ?

teggie
05-10-2006, 08:44 PM
I went to upload some stuff today, but it says I have reached my limit for the day. Yet I haven't uploaded anything today. So I am confused as to why it's saying that. Any help? I tried logging in and out. I pmd laura, but she's probably sleeping!

Hom74
05-10-2006, 08:49 PM
The limit applies to a 24-hour period. I see you uploaded 5 images on 5/9/06...I don't know what time you did this, but you will have to wait 24 hours after that 1st image was uploaded. Also, each image counts. FE, if you u/l *one* LO into *two* galleries - it counts as *two* images.

I don't "work" here lol, but that's what I think happened.

teggie
05-10-2006, 09:02 PM
I had no idea that if you upload it into 2 galleries that it counts as 2 uploads. Guess I won't do that anymore. LOL Thanks for letting me know! :)

sinead
05-10-2006, 09:09 PM
I didn't know that either (and I do work here!). Thanks for that explanation. Sorry you're having to wait a little bit. Hopefully you can upload your latest in a little while so that we can see what you've done! :)

Laura_A
05-10-2006, 09:48 PM
As soon as I figure out how to lift the physical ban, you won't have this trouble anymore. You'll still be limited to 5 per day... but the computer won't be keeping track anymore. heehee

sinead
05-10-2006, 09:56 PM
You so rock, Laura--you're always doing everything you can to make life here easier for us! Thanks for that!!

teggie
05-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Laura, Isn't it late there in Germany?
Thanks for all your help! I just went through and deleted one that didn't really have to be up there, so now I can upload some!