PDA

View Full Version : CT contest for Jan Crowley Designs!!

thequeenofquirk
06-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey all!! I'm looking to expand my already wonderful CT and so I thought I'd take a page from Laura's book and have a bit of a contest! :)
http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/data/726/ctcall.jpg
Email me a bit about yourself and please answer the following questions at least:
1) Why do you want to be a Creative Team member for Jan Crowley Designs?
2) What is your favorite technique and why do you love it so?
3) How many other CT's are you currently on or hope to be on?
4) Who makes your "TOP 5" list of fave digi designers?

Also, please include a link to your most comprehensive gallery. I would love to see how you have used my designs, so please attach an image of a layout using my goodies to your email.

The deadline is Midnight Wednesday, June 14th (EST)

And please don't be afraid to chat me up! I really want to learn a bit about you! Thursday morning, after the deadline, 20 lovely ladies will be chosen for the next round and will receive a kit for free! :)

You fabulous 20 will have until Midnight EST on June 18th to have a new layout (using my designs) uploaded to the gallery of your choice and the link placed in the comments of the correct blog post. :)

From there, I will choose 10 finalists who will create a layout in the theme or title I choose. This layout will be due on the 22nd of June (Midnight EST) and you will be able to use elements from any designer. I just wanna see your best! :)

5 of these fabulously talented ladies will become my new CT members! You will join Darla Vasquez, Novita Solihin, Rachael Giallongo, Michelle Fausett and Terra Atkinson and will recieve all my designs for free!

Here are the requirements so you know what you're getting yourself into! :) I ask that my CT girls produce 2 layouts per kit. I ask this because I give out my element packs with no obligation. You are free to use them, but you are only obligated to use the kits. This varies from month to month as I have a teeny baby and two rambunctious little girls! My husband also likes to see me peel my face off of PS, so most months I am able to produce 1-2 kits. :) That's it. That's all you have to do.

So, if you're fun, laid-back, and friendly, give this a shot! You won't regret it and you'll have a blast!

Oh, and if you have any questions or need clarification, just ask away...I will post any corrections to this post. Thanks all! :)

sinead
06-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow, what a pretty call ad, Jan! You should use this basic layout with a couple of pictures, too!

Girls, make sure to sign up for this call! Jan rocks!

DragonFly
06-06-2006, 06:58 AM
OH YA!!!!!

Off to email....=)

Heather_R
06-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Jan, am I going to have to duke it out with you for the best digi-scrappers out there! So many call from TDC right now! :)

thequeenofquirk
06-06-2006, 10:34 AM
oh, heather, i'm so sorry!!!! :( i didn't mean to infringe on your call!! :(

Valgal
06-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Yes! Yes! Duke it out!

Heather_R
06-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Maybe instead of duking it out, we should share information!!

thequeenofquirk
06-07-2006, 02:38 AM
hahahhaha! val, you stinker!
heather, that would be totally cool! ;)

d2vasquez
06-07-2006, 11:32 AM
btt - because Jan is really cool to work with - you will love being a part of her team!

mamakimberly
06-07-2006, 11:40 AM
I really wanted to apply for yours, because I think you are the bomb... but I will be out of town during your duke-it-off-who-rocks-the-most-contest-week!