PDA

View Full Version : yipee just for us

~~Andie~~
07-09-2005, 08:22 PM
cool people who use mac!!!!

three-cowboys
07-10-2005, 04:07 AM
Andie you are cracking me up!! LOL!

When I saw this forum, I was dying to post, but couldn't think of anything witty! You beat me to it, girlfriend!

YEAH, Mac rules!!!

Billie
07-10-2005, 09:24 AM
I love my macs.... I can't imagine going back! People ask me questions.. and I'm like.. "drivers?" "errors?" "viruses?" I can't work with that! NO WAY...

...as I sit here in my hotel room, with my little PowerBook on the couch, network access provided via the Airport Express plugged into the wall... LOVE IT!!

~~Andie~~
07-10-2005, 09:48 AM
i got my power book for school 2 years ago...and I'm in love. The joys of no blue screens.

The only think I DONT like is some much stuff isnt made for mac (online programs)

cosy
07-10-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm a huge Mac geek! (I even have a shirt that says that!)

Glad I'm not alone in my love!

And I do gloat a little when people talk about viruses. :)

~~Andie~~
07-10-2005, 04:01 PM
a little??? i have a "i have a mac dance" lol

holly
07-10-2005, 05:11 PM
LOL - I've "THOUGHT" about switching back to one....it's been close to ten years since I "really" used one. I had one with a job that switched us to PCs but they let me have an older MAC for my home office in case I had any file issues. My only problem is buying all the software again! UGH! Can't imagine buying Photoshop and all the Office stuff again. OH MY!

Roni
12-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Totally love macs.....never had a virous yet.....DH and his PC have a constant viral relationship going on!!!! Just gotta laugh......

REALLY WANT a ibook for christmas...and I get all the programs from work....my own business that has all the wonderful programs loaded......