PDA

View Full Version : Credits disappeared?

scrapsandsass
06-12-2006, 04:18 PM
I was just looking at my uploaded LOs and realized that in most of mine, the credits have disappeared. I went back in to some of the more recent ones and re-entered the info (into the description section) but I know that I'm not going to remember what I used for every LO.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas on what to do now as far as giving proper credit? Should I just remove the ones that have missing credits info?

I guess this is a good reminder for me to keep a list so I can keep track of everything I use in my LOs from now on. :embaresse

sinead
06-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Kimberlee,
I looked at a couple of the layouts (in random order) in your gallery, and they all seemed to have credits. I could have just coincidentally picked the ones that you have redone, though.

If this is still a problem, I suggest posting about it on this thread: http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5728&highlight=errors Maybe James can help you figure out the problem.

sinead

d2vasquez
06-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I also didn't see anything unusual......so long as you had no links to kits outside of TDC - there would be no reason for edits by an Admin (just guessing). I would follow Sinead's suggestion and post something for James but since your gallery layouts seem to show credits now - I am not sure if it can be tracked for the problem. But he can help if anyone. :)

scrapsandsass
06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks ladies! I have posted it there. I have gone back and fixed a bunch under the edit photo feature and added the credits to the photo description section, but some I won't be able to fix because I can't remember kits/elements.

tamra
06-15-2006, 03:34 AM
Kimberlee, I just saw this thread...
A few days ago I was looking back at a recent LO of mine ( I don't remember why?) but anyway, I had the same thing happen. I KNOW that I had put the credits there, but they had also disappeared! I didn't think anything of it though - thought it was some kinda glitch so I just fixed it. I didn't think to look if it had done it to any others of mine! Off to make sure I don't have anymore creditless LOs.

scrapsandsass
06-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought that I was losing my mind! :) :retarded:

leah81
06-16-2006, 01:53 AM
This has happened to me too! And when I tried to add them back it didn't give me the fields when I went to edit the photo... so I just added it in the main description area.

tamra
06-16-2006, 02:47 AM
it did that to me too Leah, so I waited a little and tried again - then it gave the fields... that was weird! I wonder where our credits went missing to? I wonder if anyone is ending up with credits on their LOs that they didn't put there! :)