PDA

View Full Version : ULEAD Photo Impact XL

VictoriasMom04
07-10-2005, 02:21 AM
Does anyone else use this program? I tried using PSP a while ago, but never felt comfortable with it. I got PI and I love it. I was given Photoshop 7, but haven't installed it yet.

holly
07-10-2005, 11:07 AM
If we get a lot of users with this I'll make another category for it!

VictoriasMom04
07-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Looks like it's just me, Holly, lol, but thanks! I guess I could talk to myself, but where's the fun in that?

Rhoda.Elisabeth
10-22-2005, 09:42 AM
Does anyone else use this program? I tried using PSP a while ago, but never felt comfortable with it. I got PI and I love it. I was given Photoshop 7, but haven't installed it yet.

I know this was posted months ago, but I have Photo Impact XL too. When I first downloaded the trial, I went to Jeri Ingall's site & did her tutorials on creating a basic page. Those were my first tutorials to try for digi scrapping.
After I bought PI XL, then I went to the big site that has the tutorials & they assign you a tutor. I think you do one tut a week but I couldn't keep up with it. Some weeks are way too busy! The lessons were good because they taught you about using the tools. I would make a project & then submit it to the group. If you didn't do it right, you'd have to redo it.
Rhoda

kristaky
10-28-2005, 01:33 PM
I just have to say that PIRC program is fantastic if you are just starting out with a program and don't have a clue (that would be me). I did about 2/3 of that tutorial program and feel quite comfortable with the program now. I would recommend it to anyone, I really can't believe it is free.