PDA

View Full Version : Spam Arrest

holly
07-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Anyone use this software online? I get so many damn spam emails even from my own domain saying things like my account is suspended....knowing good and well there is no email address set up by what it sent. It's irritating. I am ready to put a HUGE stop to it!

http://spamarrest.com/

paula_duncan
07-11-2005, 02:31 PM
No sorry. I just use spysweeper and norton along with my windows firewalls. It seems to keep me pretty free and clear from pretty much everything. I also never opt for any extras when I register at sites. I don't all the news and admin stuff from every site I go to. I will get the info next time I visit their sites. It's like being on a mailing list or phone list and they are both a real PITA.

ditzyscrap
07-31-2005, 01:00 PM
I get those annoying spam emails from my Scrap Maps site all the TIME! Drives me nuts! Anyway...my host has a feature that I can make a blackhole to send any unaddressed mail to. If I hadn't made the mistake of using the default email addy when I started up, it would have worked for me...but I messed it all up.

I have been told about a couple other programs, but I don't remember their names right now.