PDA

View Full Version : New Freebie Kit "Live"

ConnyB
06-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Because of the piracy I was unsure if I should offer a new Freebie on my blog. But most of you all are honest, nice people - so I decided youŽre worth sharing my files and IŽm offering a new Kit again. You can get it HERE (http://connyscrappings.blogspot.com/)
I hope youŽll like it :present:

Nonnie917
06-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Thank you for the kit and I am sorry to hear that you are being pirated. Sure wish there was something you gals could do about that. It is so unfair. You work hard on your designs and you DO NOT deserve to have someone else steal them. There is one place I do not go to for that very reason. My DD's designs were lifted, so I stay away from that place. You can rest assured that your safe with us here at TDC. I do not believe that anyone here would do something like that. You are so sweet for sharing and I really like your designs.

chloe
06-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Thank you so much for sharing, Conny, I'm happy that stupid stealing of your previous designs didn't stop you from creating and being so generous!!!

ChristineS
06-28-2006, 04:02 PM
hey conny, so sorry you had trouble with pirates -- thanks for sharing your stuff :)

scrapsandsass
06-28-2006, 04:46 PM
What a sweetheart!

FairyDust
06-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Thank you so much for your generosity and for sharing your talents with people who appreciate your hard work and who respect the rules. All of the "others" should have to "walk the plank"!! Keep up the great work and don't let the bad guys get you down :)

dominickjon
06-29-2006, 12:59 AM
Another beautiful kit. Thank you so much for continuing to share your talent with us!