PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

isaacsmom
07-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I was a lurker (posted once in a great while) over at 2peas and was shown Holly's work by Gina. I am hooked. I think your work is great Holly. I am exited to be here and hope to be a more frequent poster here. My name is Erin I am 27 year old and mother of a nearly 2 year old boy Isaac I just started digi scrapping a few months ago after Gina also showed me that.lol. I tried to paper scrap and really, it wasnt possible for me. I don't have a big collection of digi either becuase I am soooooo busy all the time. I am finding creative ways to make time for it though ;) Soooooo HI! :D

three-cowboys
07-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Hi Erin, welcome!!! You are going to love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Yes, pretty soon, you will be sitting at your computer at all odd hours of the day and night. Totally addictive!

ScrapHappyME!
07-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Yay Erin! Glad you made your way over here. :)

p.s. I know Erin and Laura (moischka0595) from my August Playgroup. So if you see me refer to them or their kids or DH's by name or something and are like "hey...where did she pull that from?", it's because I have known them for over two years now. :)

Ms. Scrappy Pants
07-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey Erin!! Welcome!! Yeah, the nice thing about digi scrapping is that you can just do little bits when your kids will let you steal a few minutes away... I have a 2 and 4 year old and I know sometimes all I get to do is open photoshop and my pictures and that's it... but hey, it's a start... it's not as time consuming as hauling out all my paper scrapping supplies was!! ha ha!!

So glad you're here and not just in lurkdom!! Post a lot... let us get to know you!! :o) We're really friendly!!

c_lyle
07-14-2005, 02:56 AM
Welcome Erin! Glad you've joined us! We're a friendly bunch around here...so jump right in and POST AWAY!

paula_duncan
07-14-2005, 05:24 AM
Glad you have joined us! You will love being part of this group. Welcome!

holly
07-14-2005, 09:58 AM
We're really glad you're here.

Cool thing about digital is you don't have to buy a lot - you can really use the same kit over and over again - fading, altering colors in it. It's awesome!

andreavictoria
07-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Erin,

Glad you decided to come on over =). I've got three kids 4, 2 and 11 months old and digi-scrapping is the perfect fit! I find myself stealing away a few minutes here and there just to scrap, but let me tell ya, I'm becoming such a night owl because of this, lol! It's so addicting!

Crsttt
07-14-2005, 01:41 PM
Welcome Erin! Glad Gina showed you the way... ;)

isaacsmom
07-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Thanks for such a warm welcome! I can tell I'll love it here! You girls rock!

ScrapHappyME!
07-14-2005, 11:40 PM
You guys are gonna love Erin's work1 She has a super-cool style... (and her son is totally handsome so he's easy to scrap!)

Now go pick up some Digi Chick product to make us some LOs and start posting for the rest of the girls Erin! ;)

isaacsmom
07-14-2005, 11:57 PM
Awwwwww! Thanks Gina!!! You are too kind mah dear! ;)

scraprascal
07-15-2005, 02:20 AM
So glad you're here and how cool that you really know a couple of chickies!! Have fun, you'll be addcited in no time!

MarshaZepeda
07-15-2005, 04:52 AM
Welcome! Can't wait to see more of your work and get to 'know' you better! :)

KimMauch
07-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Welcome to our digi scrappin home. So nice to have you!

Kim