PDA

View Full Version : The agony of a new computer....

rh_scrapbooker
07-13-2006, 02:47 PM
My new computer has arrived.

I'm checking in from work. I have to wait until 5 p.m. before I can even crack open the boxes....

ARGH!

Rachel

RachelS
07-13-2006, 02:48 PM
oh that is the worst!!! i'm so sorry you have to wait! i have absolutely no patience... especially when it comes to new electronics.

Rynonut Mom
07-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Oh - Rachel - that's no fun! At least it will be there when you get home! :)

Charla
07-13-2006, 03:20 PM
MAN! I hope your afternoon goes quickly so you can start playing!!

rh_scrapbooker
07-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Uh no, it's here at work. And I had to fight the IT guy and one of my coworkers to get to my boxes...then I promptly pulled my vehicle around and loaded it up with the boxes. :) I'm waiting for two more packages (the scanner and a photo backpack), then I'll go drop everything off at home (only 6 minutes away from work).

So yeah, it will be home when i get there, but inside the apartment, and not sitting outside to get stolen....

Rachel

Oh - Rachel - that's no fun! At least it will be there when you get home! :)

rh_scrapbooker
07-14-2006, 11:59 AM
ARGH! The CD for PSCS2 is in one of my boxes. I think i know which box (um, i'm detail-oriented that way), but there I sat last night, speedy machine with no software on it. :) Of course, I downloaded all appropriate chatting software and such....but no PSCS2.

Rachel

InLoveWithDOTS
07-16-2006, 07:23 PM
ARGH! The CD for PSCS2 is in one of my boxes. I think i know which box (um, i'm detail-oriented that way), but there I sat last night, speedy machine with no software on it. :) Of course, I downloaded all appropriate chatting software and such....but no PSCS2.

Rachel
That is torture!

rh_scrapbooker
07-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Ah, it is installed now. Feeling much better now. :)

Rachel