PDA

View Full Version : Wow--Did you see the new stuff in Boutique this week?!

sinead
07-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Oh boy! Did you guys see the new stuff in the Boutique this week? I want ALL of it! :regular_s

Head on over to the Chick blog and check out the new items (on the right side of the screen) or click on this link:
http://thesechicks.typepad.com/photos/these_weeks_new_items/index.html

Thanks Chickie designers for making me wish I had more money to spend on your awesome stuff! Hey, maybe we can eat light tomorrow... lol

Valgal
07-22-2006, 10:24 AM
OOooooo, lovin' all the stamps! I'm a total sucker for a good stamp set. Laura's stampworks sets are my new addiction.

nbeaudreau
07-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Yep, Those stamps are pretty cool and Kimberly's new Freestyle line is awesome!

sinead
07-22-2006, 10:53 AM
Nikki, ever since I saw your layout with Kimberly's Freestyle stuff, it's been sitting in my head going "buy me buy me buy me." lol Maybe in another few days. hehehe

nbeaudreau
07-22-2006, 11:11 AM
oh, the pressure!! I know what you mean. I had been putting off buying things for a while, but when I saw Christine's latest layout with her flowers I knew I just couldn't wait any longer! You won't regret buying Kim's new stuff.....there's a lot of goodies in there!

d2vasquez
07-22-2006, 11:18 AM
LOL Sinead you make me laugh but it's harder for me because I get to see them earlier for the blog so I have my "wish" list ready for when the items hit the store.....and it is a LOOOOOONNNNGG time until they are there. :)

Oh yeah Nikki - I am off to go get Christine's flowers.....again you influenced....so love it!

sinead
07-22-2006, 12:35 PM
lol--I HAVE Christine's flowers! Yay for me! hehehe

rh_scrapbooker
07-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Yep, have both sets (I took advantage of Christine's pre-sale for the 2nd set)....

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED :)

Rachel