PDA

View Full Version : Help me PLEASE!!! :)

MarshaZepeda
07-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Okay, my text tool is acting wacky on me... and I'm getting frustrated. I know that it's probably something very easy but I can NOT figure it out right now, lol! It was working fine but now all of a sudden, when I click the text tool on my layout, all I see is a little black square. When I type, I can 'see' the text in my layers pallette but the layout remains empty. When I try to 'move' it, I can't because ps tells me it's 'empty'... ? Sounds retarded, huh? Have any of you ever ran into this? What did you do?

holly
07-19-2005, 05:01 PM
You've tried rebooting your computer too? Hmmm, caps lock isn't on....hmmmm....I've never encountered before.

MariKoegelenberg
07-19-2005, 05:07 PM
I had a similar problem with PSP using my shadow tool, it said it did a shadow but did'nt even show a preview of it. When I closed the program and restarted my computer everything was fine again. Maybe just a minor bug in the program?

~~Andie~~
07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
are you using CS.....they released the program too early due to customer demand...and there are a ton of bugs

MarshaZepeda
07-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Yeah, I'm actually using CS2... I just 'started up' my comp again so I'm going to try it one more time... thanks everyone! I'll let you know if I figure it out... :)

KimMauch
07-20-2005, 12:28 AM
I'm having the exact same problem in PSE3! So strange!!!
I'll try rebooting and see if that helps.
Kim

MarshaZepeda
07-20-2005, 04:00 AM
Okay - got it to work... here's what I did. I opened my 'canvas' and typed something on it (and of course it was nothing...) then I opened it in image ready, typed on it and saved it. When I re-opened it in ps, viola, my text tool came back! Strange, I know... but hey, it worked! lol! ;) (I don't know if you could try something like that yourself, Kim...)