PDA

View Full Version : Memory Makers Idea Book Call

rh_scrapbooker
08-14-2006, 06:20 PM
(***shhhh, you don't see me here, i'm at work***)

Friday, August 25, 2006,

Notes
Memory Makers idea book call!
Got style? Please send us your never-before-seen pages that are uniquely you! You know the ones…the pages that you finish putting together and then can’t wait to scan and post or show to a friend or family member. We’re looking for the pages that are your true style! From journalistic to clean lines and graphic to vintage—we want it all! Memory Makers book authors Kitty Foster and Wendy McKeehan are accepting pages for their exciting new scrapbooking book all about personal style.

Accepting:
paper or digi designs
1 or 2 page spreads
8.5x11 (including landscape) or 12x 12

Please note:

layouts cannot have been posted online

How to submit:

Please send your 72dpi (for digi, 72dpi version of the layout) jpgs designs to scrapbookstyle@gmail.com and include your contact information.

Questions:

Contact the authors at scrapbookstyle@gmail.com.

Deadline for submissions is August 25. Notification will be made by September 1, 2006. If your pages are accepted, you will receive a copy of the idea book as compensation.

More
http://http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/article.aspx?id=94

Rynonut Mom
08-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Crack me up -

You know the ones…the pages that you finish putting together and then can’t wait to scan and post or show to a friend or family member.

and then

Please note:
layouts cannot have been posted online

ROFL!

Angela
08-14-2006, 08:32 PM
Heh...I'll have to see what I can come up with!

d2vasquez
08-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Ok thanks for pointing that out Michelle....huh??

rh_scrapbooker
08-14-2006, 11:05 PM
They want you to NOT post the ones you know you just want to post because they're so cool. I have to admit, I've always hated the MM requirement for no posting online (they consider it "published" if it's in an online gallery).

Rachel

scrapsandsass
08-14-2006, 11:58 PM
So is everyone submitting?

ChristineS
08-15-2006, 10:49 PM
michelle, i saw that too -- HILARIOUS!