PDA

View Full Version : Question about some of the challenges

kresta
10-12-2006, 11:15 AM
I've noticed that a couple of the challenges (color and ad inspiration) are at least a month old. I was just wondering if these were going to continue or be picked back up in the future? I love having challenges -- they really give me some inspiration and push to scrap.

(P.S. I know I;m not a staffer or team member, but I'd be happy to host one of them if need be.)

d2vasquez
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Thanks Kresta for asking....I will see what we can do with this. :)

MarshaZepeda
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
:embaresse :embaresse :embaresse Yikes... the ad challenge is mine and I know that I have sooooooooooooooooo lagged on this! :( So sorry about that... :( Be on the lookout soon... :)

kresta
10-12-2006, 12:14 PM
:embaresse :embaresse :embaresse Yikes... the ad challenge is mine and I know that I have sooooooooooooooooo lagged on this! :( So sorry about that... :( Be on the lookout soon... :)

Oh I'm sorry, Marsha, I certainly wasn't trying to call anyone out on any of this. I just love challenges and thought I'd offer to help! :)

Hom74
10-12-2006, 12:29 PM
{{{HUGS}}} Marsha! I'm sure you're pretty busy...expecting and all. If you want to help Marsha out...maybe you could email her some ad suggestions?

Oh I'm sorry, Marsha, I certainly wasn't trying to call anyone out on any of this. I just love challenges and thought I'd offer to help! :)

kresta
10-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Good idea, Karen, I'll start looking... :)

{{{HUGS}}} Marsha! I'm sure you're pretty busy...expecting and all. If you want to help Marsha out...maybe you could email her some ad suggestions?