PDA

View Full Version : Digital Scrapbooking magazine call

rh_scrapbooker
12-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Digital Scrapbooking is growing! Thanks to you, our dedicated readers and contributors, we're now publishing six issues each year. We look forward to reviewing and featuring your best work. Please submit all work saved as high-quality JPEG files, no larger than 100K each, and include complete materials lists for all. We also ask that you submit no more than five layouts or projects per call.

Click here (http://www.simplescrapbooksmag.com/mag/submit/)to submit your layouts.

Submissions are due no later than Monday, December 11.

Reader Gallery Send us your layouts on any subject--we'll give special consideration to projects with a seasonal (summer) theme, but all styles and topics are welcome. If there's a special story or inspiration behind your layout, please share that with us as well.

Everything Wedding It's the season for wedding bells... and we need your help! Send us your layouts on ceremonies, bridal showers, bachelor(ette) parties, receptions or anything else wedding-related. We're especially interested in showcasing weddings with a unique cultural twist--anything from a Renaissance-garbed bridal party to a ceremony reflecting your ethnic heritage.

Kick It Up Callling all tech-savvy scrappers! We're looking for layouts featuring intermediate- to advanced-level techniques with clear instructions to inspire our readers.

Rynonut Mom
12-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I saw this today!!!
Gonna try again! :)

Rynonut Mom
12-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Ok - I sent in my 5! :)

sanstanton
12-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Me too! Thanks for the heads up!

cherpea
12-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the heads up, have sent through a couple, though I am not gonna hold my breath!