The DigiChick

Who's on "Super Speed Mode" finishing projects for Christmas???

I AM!

Sadly, not even scrap-related. I'm trying to finish a quilt for my grandma. Waiting for the iron to heat up to press my seams! Sigh!!

Who else is still working on their Christmas projects??

I AM!!!!

I just finished the scrap stuff last night and today I'm working on Xmas cookies which is part of the presents for the Grandparents. I latered some paint cans this year for the cookies instead of just putting them in a plastic container with a ribbon! And I matched the cans to their kitchens so they can be used for cookie jars throughout the year.

I still have 1 more album to finish, but we aren't seeing that side of the family til after Xmas. AND I have to fill the 1GB chips with pictures for the digital frames we bought both sets of Grandparents.

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! RachelS's Avatar
    me too! i have 4 albums that still need pages printed... ugh. i'm thinking about just going to office depot and having them copy the pages i printed already.
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Long Lost Digi Scrapper Hanging with the Chicks! Angela's Avatar
    I have one project to finish...gonna be a late night!

I am! My printer ran out of ink, and the nearest place to buy it is 40 miles away. I'm ditching the digital projects, and actually making a few things with my old paper stash. Pray for me! :whatchuta

Not me! I have just a few things to wrap and I am done!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Chatty Super Star Hanging with the Chicks! Heather_R's Avatar
    I'm with Rachael - just a few more things to wrap and making some cookies to take to the in-laws house tomorrow or on Christmas. I can say that I am fairly relaxed this year!
    Heather Roselli

TDC's Resident Mama Hanging with the Chicks! Nonnie917's Avatar
    I am too. Finishing up some dresses for my daughter-in-law. She asked if I could sew them for her for her mom for Christmas. I am teaching her to sew and neither of us really has time to fool around with the learning process, so I am doing them. Almost done and then I am going to get a dress done for Elise. Talk about cutting it close. I shouldn't have gone to the Opera last night, but oh well, I did and I had fun. All of you keep plugging away and your projects will get done. In case I don't make it back on the computer until after the new year, I love you all and wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kawnza and since I don't know all the different celebrations, Happy Holidays to all of you.

Nonnie to Riley, Regan & Elise
    Grandma Chris to Jared, Brian and Elijah

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    I was doing SO well this year... I had most of our gifts purchased and wrapped 2 weeks ago. But, somehow I KNEW I'd be running around at the very last second getting stuff done. I copped out this year and didn't do any hand-made or digital gifts... though I have a couple things I may still do and send out to the grandparents... we'll see.

Anyway, UGH! I just finished my shopping today and still have stuff to wrap. I'm so upset because I've been waiting on a package from Amazon since the 6th and it didn't come. It has 3 of Jaime's gifts in it that now I won't have for him to open christmas morning. GRRRR! Oh well... looks like I'll be printing previews of them and sticking them in a card or something. LOL

ChristineS
    Guest Unregistered / Not Logged In
    I swear there is some weird gene in me that enables me to make fabulous plans ahead of time and and methodically go about the work for weeks in advance, making steady progress and then....about 2 days before, I could EASILY get done and SMASH, I hit a wall...and poop out....a dilly dally around and then end up in a mad dash at the end. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!?? Christmas cards JUST got mailed today....most of the presents are wrapped; have to sneak in the last of the toys after the kids are in bed LOL.

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! nesser1981's Avatar
    My house is a disaster, so that's my main project I'm trying to finish. LOL! I'm still working on scrapping my Hawaii pictures, it's a slow process, I'm running out of ideas. I bought a ton of sketch templates last night hoping to speed up the process.
    Vanessa

Also Creating for Lauren Grier and Fee Jardine

LOL I just decided yesterday to make an album for my mom and then found out I didn't have all that I needed. So ran around and got it and now in a "have to get it done" mode except that I am here browsing the site....hehehe.
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Yeah I stayed up til after midnight last night finishing the 4x6 pages for the vacation albums I'm giving MIL and SIL/BIL for Christmas. Now I gotta get to Walmart to pick up the prints and some other last minute things. And instead of getting my shower and getting out the door I'm sitting here browsing the site like Darla LOL! I still have CD calendars to package & wrap, regular calendars to wrap and some other stuff still needs wrapped. Yikes I better get a move on since it almost all needs to be done before we go to Christmas Eve Mass at 5:30
    ~Shawna
    My Blog

Creating for:
    Amanda Heimann :: Melissa Bennett :: Kim Wresh