Wow, I talked to a famous chef tonight!

After reading his biography online, I feel like I talked to a celebrity when he called for my husband tonight! Check this guy out:
    http://www.beverlyhilton.com/news_an...os.cfm?intid=4
    Anyway, my husband always has his feelers out for a new job (NO, we are NOT going to move to CA) and this could prove ot be an interesting opportunity! How exciting that he got to talk to Suki tonight!!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Very cool I'd be excited too!!

Uhhhh I am ok if you guys move to California!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

I know how you feel. I have met Wolfgang Puck and Emril here several times in Las Vegas, mainly because they run restaurants here and my father knows them personally. They are so fun to talk with. And yes, Emril does say BAM! quite often in the kitchen when he does cook here. It's actually quite humorous to watch in person versus on TV.

How come you won't move to Cali?

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianbrat96
    How come you won't move to Cali?
    This is home. Nowhere besides NH could ever feel like home. Besides, I dont want to move the kids from their friends and school.
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Quote Originally Posted by d2vasquez
    Uhhhh I am ok if you guys move to California!

UMMMM, I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithdots
    This is home. Nowhere besides NH could ever feel like home. Besides, I dont want to move the kids from their friends and school.
    Phew!
    Pam

Quote Originally Posted by InLoveWithDOTS
    I can agree with you there. That is an excellent reason. I thought it was something else like, "Because I don't like Cali" LOL