Cool Hi from Georgia!

Hi there all...
    My name is Cathi (picturemommy) and I am new, new, new to this digi scrappin. I have dabbled and resisted it...but, alas...I have succumb to the addiction! hahaha!! I have been a paper scrapper for over 6 years and am EXCESSIVE to the point of crazy...so I am sure, next on my wish list will be a laptop dedicated to only scrappin! haha!!

I am currently a SAHM, I lost my job in September due to budget cuts. But I had been working as a h.s. english teacher for at-risk teens in a residential treatment facility. It was wonderful, rewarding work and I miss it daily.

I have a dh and have been married for almost 12 years. We have a ds, Kristofer, who is 5 goin on 15! LOL! You'll see that he ends up being the majority of my scrappin...

Other than that, I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy, ER and The Office. I enjoy cooking, computer time, photography and just hangin with my ds. My motto is that you can find good in everything...and at the very least, you can find a good layout! haha
    Nothing happens unless first we dream.:40:
    Carl Sandberg

Welcome, Cathi. Looking forward to seeing you around The Digi Chick!

**Creating for Lisa Whitney, Jacque Larsen, and Sweet Shoppe Designs**

Hello Cathi, Nice meeting you. I live in Dacula. My husband works in Marietta. Look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the addiction!!

Hi, Cathi! Welcome to TDC! I grew up in GA, too (LaGrange), and my in-laws are in Atlanta (Gwinnett Co). Can't wait to see some of your stuff!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Hi CAthi! I was an avid paper scrapper for years as well. I still enjoy it, but hardly EVER do it, lol! I mix a lot of digi and paper for my projects. Glad you jumped in!

Hi and welcome Cathi! Hope you'll love it here. Looking forward to see your LOs!

welcome cathi!! i live in Duluth, GA!
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Hi, Cathi, I live in Fayette County, GA!

Welcome, Cathi! I'll be thinking of you when peach season starts. We try to visit friends in N.GA during that time just so we can gobble as many of those juicy treats as possible but sadly, that has happened only once because we live so far away. So, all of you GA gals, eat up for me!

Hi Cathi, welcome to TDC! This is a fun place to hang out and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! There is always somebody around
    Nathalie - eNKay Design

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey.
    (Am I the only one who noticed this thread was bumped from 2006?)

Quote Originally Posted by Pamie View Post
    (Am I the only one who noticed this thread was bumped from 2006?)
    LOL Yeah, that's why I haven't commented.

LOL I'm glad I read your post...I had a whole "welcome" thing written out...too funny it was bumped!
    ☮.▪▪.:♥♥:.:**:.▪:JENN:▪.:**:.:♥♥:.▪▪.☮
    My blogaroo...my personal site - ajoyfulheart.com...my newsletter