The DigiChick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar

Unhappy Jaime left today

Jaime left this morning for Stutghart to paletize all their equipment for Africa. He might be able to come home for the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for us because Sunday is Regan's 5th birthday party. He leaves for the continent on Tuesday and will be gone for 2 months. :17: It's so hard not knowing where he is, what he's doing or if he's in danger. Not even sure how often we'll get to talk this time. *sigh* Luckily my parents are here to distract the girls... they have a hard time when daddy is gone.

Oh, Laura, I know that this will be a hard time. I'm not sure how you (and other military families) do it, but thank you for those of us whose lives you're protecting. (((hugs))) sweetie. Glad your parents are still there!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

((HUGS)) Laura, I can't even being to know what it's like for you....

But know that you have my family's heartfelt thanks.
    ~Darcy~
    *GET YOUR CUSTOM HANDWRITING FONT HERE* | My Gallery l My Blog

also creating for:
    Heather Rosselli

Long Lost Digi Scrapper Hanging with the Chicks! Angela's Avatar
    Many hugs and prayers for y'all!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Valgal's Avatar
    :60:

I hope he can come home for her birthday too. I know you'll keep busy and he'll be home before you know it.

I can't even imagine. Jason has been gone since Monday and I miss him so much and so do the kids. It's a good thing your parents are there...I'm sure it doesn't make the missing go away, but maybe help distract you all a bit!!! I'll be thinking about you and hoping he gets to come home over the weekend!!

It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you. Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    That must be so hard on you, I hope your parents make this time a little easier!

That must be so hard. I don't think I could do it. It's good that your parents are there to help keep the kids busy. Hugs.
    -Ronee Parsons
    2007 Memory Makers Master
    My Designs
    My Gallery
    My Blog
    My Memory Makers Blog

I'll let one of you gals missing your DH's have mine for awhile, he's driving me crazy! JK!

Laura, I am sorry your man has to be gone so long, I may joke but I know I'd be just as miserable as you are and I send you lots of cyber hugs! Hope he at least gets to come home for the bday party!
    Pam

Bird is the word dude! Hanging with the Chicks! KimberlyGiarrusso's Avatar
    Big Hugs!!! The time with pass quickly, but I will keep him in my prayers that he is away from any danger.
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Oh, my heart goes out to you. I'm glad your parents are there to help for awhile. We all hope and pray that it goes by fast and smoothly.

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! AndreaBurns's Avatar
    Laura, I can't imagine my DH being gone so long with hardly an idea of where or what.... you have strength beyond measure!

((HUGS)) Hopefully the time will fly and/or he'll be able to write/ call when he can!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    I've said it before and I'll say it again! Thank you for your sacrific for this country! It's so hard when they are gone for long periods of time and it's all on you. I hope and pray that he will be able to get home for the weekend (or at least the party) for you all! Tell him thank you from me and big huge hugs all around for all of you! Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

So - on a side note - you're coming to Vegas when??? He's going to be gone then, right? Are your parents staying there with the girls?????
    So nosey - aren't I?

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    Awww, big hugs to you and the girls, Laura! I'm sure having Nonnie and Papa around will help the girls stay busy and not think too much to their daddy!! Hugs to Jaime too!

Queen of chaos Hanging with the Chicks! Nathalie's Avatar
    I can't imagin my DH being away that long, not knowing where he is. Big hugs and prayers.
    Nathalie - eNKay Design

oh wow, I can't imagine. I get antsy if DH is half an hour late from work. I hope he'll be able to come for Regan's birthday.

**Creating for Lisa Whitney, Jacque Larsen, and Sweet Shoppe Designs**

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! FeeJardine's Avatar
    Laura girl I'll be thinking of you. Wish we were all a lot closer to come and give you a hand chickie. Just know though we are all here for you if you ever want a chat.

Fee

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! nesser1981's Avatar
    Hugs Laura!
    Vanessa

Also Creating for Lauren Grier and Fee Jardine

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! RachelS's Avatar
    hugs for laura!!
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynonut Mom View Post

So - on a side note - you're coming to Vegas when??? He's going to be gone then, right? Are your parents staying there with the girls?????
    So nosey - aren't I?
    Thank you Michelle... an everyone!

Yes, I'm leaving for Vegas on Wed, so the girls will be here with my parents. I'm a little nervous about it but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast