Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just me again...

It's so weird to just be "me" again.

I'm trying to catch up with old friends who don't post at DST-- so thought I'd start popping in here more often! It's kind of weird to just be "me"!

Wife to Keith, Mom to Libby, 4 and Katie, 2 My Blog

so now that you aren't designing....what are you going to do? I saw something about you teaching and moving but wasn't sure.....and I am guessing it is weird for you.....oh and welcome back!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Yay for having you around again! We missed ya

So since some of us don't hang out at DST, when is it you head to China??

Hey Kimberly!!! I didn't realize that you were a regular over here, before! That's coolio I look forward to maybe being able to get to know you better now
    ☮.▪▪.:♥♥:.:**:.▪:JENN:▪.:**:.:♥♥:.▪▪.☮
    My blogaroo...my personal site - ajoyfulheart.com...my newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by d2vasquez View Post
    so now that you aren't designing....what are you going to do? I saw something about you teaching and moving but wasn't sure.....and I am guessing it is weird for you.....oh and welcome back!
    Yeah, we're moving to northern China-- leaving Texas in 13 weeks! We've got some intercultural training seminars in Indiana & New York and then we'll come home and visit family and then leave in late July (21 weeks, I think?)

The move is one of the reasons I went digi-- the thought of hauling my paper junk around the world was overwhelming!!

I'm so excited to see you here again!! (I don't hang out at DST too much). And so ecited to see the move to China is fast approaching! Whew-hoo!

Oh- I just remembered! Do you recall the template that you gave out at a chat a few months back- the one that your CT said was **** (I don't remember the word, but they thought it was a cooky template). Well, I used it and I love it!
    http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/...98/ppuser/2265

oh my gosh, you used it!!! Yeah, they hated it! They said it was um, like i was smoking crack

Welcome back, Kimberly, we missed you! How exciting to go to China!

If all your camera equipment is too much to haul around....just let me know hahaha
    *~*karen*~*

~~~> Click HERE for a good time <~~~

Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
    Hi! I have a friend that taught in Northern China for 3 years, he really enjoyed it!

hey lady!!!!! it's nice to see you over here......I haven't been here near as often as I used to be.........................and I should be...you are sooooo right ...TDC is one of the "nice people" places to be

So glad to see you! Was wondering what happened that you stopped designing. 'Hope it was a positive decision. Glad to have you back!

LOL at Karen...I'd be more than happy to lighten your packing burden by taking some of that camera equipment off your hands, too! hehehe

It's great to see you back over here. I bet things are crazy busy as you guys gear up for the move, but I'm sure you guys are really excited about it, too.

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

good to see you Kimberly....China sounds interesting!!!!

Hey girl, we miss you around here! Wowsers, what a move! I guess you'll have lots to scrap about, eh? Is it that you don't want to keep up the designing through the move and everything?

I like the "me" you are and I am glad to see you posting here again!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Hey girls-- yeah, the whole summer we'll have spotty off/on 'net access and I've got too much to do with selling the house/stuffs and other moving junk! I'm sure you military gals are used to that!!

And I think Kelly&Co has already claimed all the photog equipment I'm leaving!! Seriously she & I are making some deals on stuff I can't pack!

TDC is so friendly!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast