Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

I am officially an idiot!

I have been fighting with my computer all day, trying to upload 2 layouts, I couldn't upload anywhere! I disconnected the wireless router, rebooted several times, I was just about ready to call my provider when I realized I was trying to upload my full size psd files DUH!

Well at least you figured it out before you called your provider! I'm sure they would've got a good laugh from that call LOL!
    ~Shawna
    My Blog

Creating for:
    Amanda Heimann :: Melissa Bennett :: Kim Wresh

LOL! I can relate!!

I can relate too.

Nonnie to Riley, Regan & Elise
    Grandma Chris to Jared, Brian and Elijah

how funny! I've tried to do the same

HA! No - you're not an idiot, Yvette We all goof sometimes!!! Glad you got it worked out!
    ~Darcy~
    *GET YOUR CUSTOM HANDWRITING FONT HERE* | My Gallery l My Blog

also creating for:
    Heather Rosselli

LOL, I hate when that happens!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

lol man hate to admit it - but done that too....hehehe....glad you figured it out....
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Oh well I am so glad its just not me who does things like that! I swear I felt like a complete drongo when I had to explain to the isp dude that oh no don't worry I have sorted it out! I am sure he got a great laugh out of it!

Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
    Well...I'm really glad I'm not the only one! But most of all, I'm glad I figured it out BEFORE I called my internet provider LOL!

hee hee...that's so cute hee hee. Cute b/c it happened to you...if it happened to me I would be so frustrated too lol.
    *~*karen*~*

~~~> Click HERE for a good time <~~~

I've done it too so you are so not alone in this
    :::MELANIE:::

I think we all have done that!

I am having more low-tech troubles today... almost finished a quilt for my best friend's new baby... but have made one dumb mistake after another cutting the binding (first time I've ever made a scalloped border, so first time making bias binding). Argghhh... I should've stopped when I cut my finger with my rotary cutter, but noooo, I had to keep going until I sewed everything together wrong, started cutting and THEN realized it was wrong... ugh...

LOL!!! Well, at least it wasn't anything "wrong" with your computer!! That is pretty crazy and frustrating though...it sounds like something I would do :p
    ☮.▪▪.:♥♥:.:**:.▪:JENN:▪.:**:.:♥♥:.▪▪.☮
    My blogaroo...my personal site - ajoyfulheart.com...my newsletter