View Poll Results: What kinds of brushes/stamps are you most interested in?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • word art

5 11.11%
  • grunge overlays

2 4.44%
  • texture brushes (linen, scratches, cracks ect)

10 22.22%
  • designs & patterns (swirls, flowers, paisleys ect)

28 62.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brushes & stamps

I've noticed that more and more people are interested in brushes. I've never really included many brushes in my kit, but I was curious about what kinds of brushes people like most.

I make and use all kids. So here's a poll just out of curiosity. The results of this poll will lead to a nice little surprise for all of you. *wink*

Thanks for participating.

Please note that the poll will close in 5 days.

Sara
    Last edited by SimplySara; 08-21-2005 at 04:00 PM.

Smile

I've got just about all of the grunge overlays I need. Word art would be really cool.

I, personally, love all sorts of swirls and swashes. I can't get enough of them. Great poll!
    --Jenn

please don't make me decide...

sara,
    love them alllllll, grunge, ephemera, nature....whatever you decide, guess what...I'll love it, LOL.
    Lorraine

I love them all too, but I voted for shapes, flowers, etc, because it seems like I'm always looking for fun things like that lately.

I too would love anything with swirls, flowers or other fun versatile shapes! Brushing is so fun!

I voted for designs and patterns, but I like a good textured brush too - so versatile

I love brushes and I'm just starting to use them more. There are a ton of free brushes for PS on the internet and most of them work with PSE3.....YAY I like the designs and wordart. I have a bunch of grunge brushes

I think I've found my new addicton...textures! I just LOVE how they bring a flat surface to life.:wilted_ro
    Christy Lyle

Blog Me
    My Gallery

Oh, LOVE brushes! Have lots of the grunge stuff now, but really getting more into swirls and cool circles and shapes like that. Also, word art, particularly words on a curve or in a circle...I use PSE3. Like playful looking stuff! Cool poll!

I love brushes too!!! I voted for wordart...but anything that is a brush is awesome!

It was fun to read everyone's post too after they voted.

I would love to see whatever you have... I love new brushes!
    Kristy

I would LOVE anything from you Sara
    you know that

I think its Sweet that you are even doing this and for that thank you !

Michelle
    ~*DOLL*~

I would LOVE to have something that can make Bazzill looking cardstock. That would be awesome.

Kristin

I love brushes too. I have everything from wordart, too shapes, to grunge. I am always trying to find really cool looking flowers and paisleys. So I voted for the shapes. This is a very cool poll. Good to get the input of the scrapping community.
    ~ Paula Duncan ~

~MY BLOG~
    ~MY GALLERY~

I like brushes, but in PSP, you can't size them too big. So, I chose texture, cuz it can be smaller without being sad.
    . . .Heidi D. . .

blog: carnivorous vegetarian

I LOVE all brushes!!! I voted for word art though only because that is the only thing I have the least amount of.

Candice

i would totally use anything by you, sara!

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

I like all of the above except for the brushes unless they are PSP brushes. Most of the time they are PS brushes and I do not use PS for scrapping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast