How's the weather? :lightning
    Is it cold?
    Did you make a banana cake?
    Did you finish your coffee???:44:
    What's for dinner????

lmao You're cracking me up, Michelle!

I've got a few...
    Did you work out today?
    How many things has Eden gotten tangled in her hair?
    How many times today have you wished you had a "NO!" button?
    Are you going to watch movies this weekend?

:tongwink:

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Hey Val...
    Do your kids complain that they don't like whatever it is you have made for supper... even though it was their favorite thing last week?:tounge_sm
    Are you scared to kill spiders yourself?:23:
    Do you ever say "because I said so!" ...how many times a day? :angry:
    Did you finish up whatever designing you were working on earlier?:thinking:
    Do you think all Texans are cowboys/girls? :50:

:wink_smil

O
    M
    G

I'm dying over here!

I did not go to Walmart and the weather is great. Eden went to school, I didn't make a banana cake, I had two cups of coffee and am having pizza for dinner. I worked out before breakfast, Eden hasn't gotten anything tangled in her hair (yet, the day's not over) and I've wished for that 'no' button 15 times. And yes, it's the weekend, so it'll be full of movies. Movie reviews forthcoming. At least one of the kids complain about dinner, unless it was from a restaraunt, I'm not at all afraid to kill spiders (unless they pop when I squish them... ewwww!) and I'm not sure I said 'because I said so', but I have said 'because I'm the mom' about 5 times. Didn't finish my design stuff and YES I do think all Texans are cowboys/girls and have big hair, boots and lots of make up.

there.

lol! All you wanted to know about Val in 2 minutes. hehehe

wait...what are we drinking tonight? lol

OOoooo, chardonnay and chocolate truffles tonight. MMmmmmm. Not a romantic film on tap, but one we've had on our list for awhile... Man of the Year. Tomorrow I want to watch Blood Diamond.

cool! I'm thinking of sending DH out to the store to buy the stuff to make cheese dip (the yummy white cheese dip that you can get at Mexican places). yummm...it's not alcohol or even my beloved Mello Yello (that will be Sunday oh bliss!!), but it's yummy nonetheless!

aww Val sorry they are teasing you! But guess what? My oldest had to make a memory box for school and put that little scrapbook album you made for me in it. When it came time to share - they could only pick one item from their box and yup it was your album. She talked about you and the book and the site and why it meant a lot to her - so you are famous today!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

awwww....cool!!!

LOL I thought so too....esp cuz I didn't know she had the book in there so I was surprised when she told me about it today after school. She is definitely growing up to be a "chickie"
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Wowza!!! Well Val, I'm a Texan, and I do have big hair and lots of makeup, but no horsie to ride around on or boots
    ☮.▪▪.:♥♥:.:**:.▪:JENN:▪.:**:.:♥♥:.▪▪.☮
    My blogaroo...my personal site - ajoyfulheart.com...my newsletter

Chloe... I'm with you... these gals (big hair and all) are a little on the nutso side of things! lol
    (but there are days... that I'm the president of that club! lol)

And yay Val... famous for a day!!! Very cool!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Be careful what you ask for Val...you might get it!!

I can see Val's head growing bigger and bigger with each post. lol!

What's on tap for today, Val? Are you doing anything fun and exciting? :regular_s

Quote Originally Posted by d2vasquez View Post
    aww Val sorry they are teasing you! But guess what? My oldest had to make a memory box for school and put that little scrapbook album you made for me in it. When it came time to share - they could only pick one item from their box and yup it was your album. She talked about you and the book and the site and why it meant a lot to her - so you are famous today!

SWEET! I'm like, a celebrity now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast