9 Days Left!!!!!!

Until I get to see JACQUE again!!!!! Whooooot! My family is taking a week long vacation to head out to New Mexico and party with the Crazygirl Clan. I am sooooo excited! It's only been since January that we saw each other last, but it feels like forever! I am sooooo EXCITED!!!!

Let the COUNTDOWN begin!!!!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Stop it!!!!! You are NOT nice!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

fun! I'm jealous!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

WHOOT WHOOT!!!! Seeing ya REAL SOON! can't wait to get my hands on those cheeky chillens, and see your beautiful round belly! LOL! 9 days.... can't come soon enough!

cool.. didnt realize there was another abq NM'er here.. have fun! the weather is great.. if you dont mind wind!

Gosh, I gotta take a chick tour in the US... I'm so jealous!

TEEHEHEEEE...not to rub it in or anything. HAAAAAA

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

I'm so jealous! but I get to see that new baby in August so I will just have to content myself with that, but someday i would LOVe to get together with Kim AND Jacque.....how awesome would that be!

kit used for siggie "Kona Coast" by Julie Billingsley

How fun!! Enjoy your time together!

WHOOT WHOOT! ONE WEEK!!!! Can you say excited!!!!!!!!!!!! And Amy, YEAH! It's a DATE! And Mindi, I'm here in Albuquerque too! ROFL! COOL!

No way - you are going to get to see the baby, Amy!!!!! Are you coming here or the other way around????