The DigiChick

TDC's Resident Mama Hanging with the Chicks! Nonnie917's Avatar

Desparate need of loving.

Hey everybody, I was just in the gallery leaving some loving and BOY!! is that gallery ever in NEED of LOVIN'. I couldn't believe the number of LOs that have gone unloved and they are terriffic pages too. So lets get busy ladies. I know I have been gone for a couple of months, but jee whiz there are some really great LOs in that gallery. I challenge you to leave at least 5 comments. I know that I can do all 20 because I don't work, but I know that some of you can do at least 5 comments. RIGHT????? So lets do it.

Nonnie to Riley, Regan & Elise
    Grandma Chris to Jared, Brian and Elijah

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar
    I was thinking the same thing earlier, but this time I actually was able to reach the keyboard (hard with sleeping girls in my arms) so I took on the challenge There's a lot of great stuff in there right now...thanks for the push!

Bird is the word dude! Hanging with the Chicks! KimberlyGiarrusso's Avatar
    Great point! On my way there. I love firefox because I can open all the tabs at once and praise the days gallery in like 5 minutes! Its so great to get comments on our layouts, so lets spread the love!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

I am up for it!! Great idea Off to do some lovin'!
    Mom to Mitchell, Hope, Elijah
    My DigiChick Gallery

Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! mzkellyb's Avatar
    I tried, I got a couple done, maybe 5 or so. My boys are getting into too much at the moment for me to sit here any longer. lol I'll try to leave more love later.
    ..::Kelly::..

Happy to be creating for: