Talking 1,000 posts at The Digi Chick!

I'm not getting published or anything but I am proud to say that this is officially my 1,000th post here at The Digi Chick! I have really enjoyed getting to know all of the fabulous people that are making this their new digi scrapping home!

Wow! Congrats Robyn!!!

ETA: looks like I've got a ways to go!

Wow...that is a major toot as far as I'm concerned! I really need to get moving just so I can reach 100 posts!

That is a great accomplishment! One big TOOT for Robyn!!
    ~ Paula Duncan ~

~MY BLOG~
    ~MY GALLERY~

yay, robyn! congrats!
    that's QUITE and accomplishment!

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

Well, it's easy to tell who the chatty chicks are around here. Teehee! Congrats Robyn!

Way to go Robyn!!! :60:
    Heather
    (dallin.and.gracie)

Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!! Hurray for you!!! I made you a little treat for the party! :party:
    --Jenn

Talking

WOW! Looks like we're all getting there ... I see Andie is in the 1,000 club and Jenn will join us in a day or 2!!!

You SURE do know how to chat! lol! I'm trying to catch up to you...so :mouth_clo ! lol! Congrats Robyn on being a chatty chick!
    Christy Lyle

Blog Me
    My Gallery

Wow you go girl ... and Holly, and Andie and Jenn ... you are posting fools!! Love the cake that Jenn baked ... I hope you didn't break a sweat!

Toot, toot ... indeed Robyn!!
    Andrea
    Sippin' on a Starbucks Iced Tea
    * Lil' Andrea by Sweet Mindy

Wow! Congratulations! I think you'll be over 10,000 by the time I catch up! LOL