The DigiChick

Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend!

Hey Chickies! Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend. DH decided this morning that we all had to go up to Nashville to the Zoo. He's trying to make up for the 6 weeks that we spent living apart before we moved up to the new house, I guess. lol

Anyway, I'll be around lots tomorrow! I'm hoping to get some serious scrapping (and layout lovin'!) done! Keep partying on!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Oh girl, I'm right there w/ you! I've been away this week w/ the flooring remodel that we had done & just got back to our house this afternoon. Oh how I've missed my PC!! The cleaning crew & appliance dudes don't come until Monday, so I can't move any furniture back or tidy up downstairs till then. Darn.....guess I'll have to chill on the computer tomorrow!! Can't wait to play w/ some of the new goodies & get busy w/ some of these great challenges!!

So does that mean we will see some great zoo pages soon?? LOL
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Yeah, we've been gone all weekend, too. Glad you got some awesome family time in, though. Let him try to "make up" that lost time as much as he wants...sounds just lovely!
    Angelina

Once a chick, always a chick!

MY BLOG
    www.angelhousephotography.blogspot.com