Hanging with the Chicks! amanda heimann's Avatar
    Thanks for the advice but what I really need are minions

Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Is it time for school yet?

14 days and counting over here. HAAAA!!!!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Oh, I'm SO with you!! Maggie starts a week from today--YAY!! oh the sweet relief!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

My friend in Georgia has teenagers that went back to school TODAY! Heck, school doesn't even start here until 9/4 (the day after Labor Day).

Rachel

WE have orientation Sept 7th...parents meet w/the teachers while the kiddos mingle in the classrooms. I'm soooo NOT looking forward to it. I want summer to last forever!!!

Well...I was just crabby on Saturday lol...but today I'm so in love w/them again and all their noise lol.
    *~*karen*~*

~~~> Click HERE for a good time <~~~

We start at the end of August....whohoo......ticking down the days!:jumping0047:
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

We are on year round here. We have 45 days on then 15 days off. Tracks A B and C started July 25th. Ds is on track D and doesn't start until Aug 27th.

Rofl!!

Part of me wants this summer to last forever, it's been really nice and I miss my kids when they're in school. BUT, having said that... they are wearing on my last nerve. They fight all day and Johnny picks on Eden over every friggin' thing. I've already had phone meetings with PTO ladies and I'm kinda ready to get the ball rollin', kwim? They don't start till 9/5.

School here starts next wednesday. Zoie has a pre-K screening also that day. If she goes to school I'm going to have a major break down. I've been at home with her for 4 yrs. What will I do with myself? I guess I'm going to have to get a job to keep me busy or talk Todd into another baby . . .

lol!

Our district is year round and my dd started almost 3 weeks ago. :p
    ~ashleigh
    ~*my gallery*~

Aug 22nd is the magical date for me, and i cannot wait, the kids have done nothing but fight all summer....
    Deena
    Currently on hiatus from creative teams
    because well, college is a mojo stealer!

I'm just ready for somebody else to get to answer Maggie's nonstop questions for a few hours each day. I'll still have Miss Katie to chase around, but she's lots less moody. lol Oh, and she still naps!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Hanging with the Chicks! amanda heimann's Avatar
    Thanks for the advice but what I really need are minions
    Mine just go to a Mother's Day Out. Garrett goes 2 days and Lance just one. But those days are pure bliss.

Next summer we are finding some more things to do and be more structured.