The DigiChick

need XT HELP!!! NOW!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!! I'm so frusturated. all my pictures are DL as 72 dpi. I cant send stock photos at 72 dpi. I have my camera setting on Raw+L. please help..what am i over looking
    ~~Andie~~

What's your pixel count for the entire photo?

I just got the rebel xt a week and a half ago. My photos are also downloading at 72 dpi, but they are also 32 inches wide by 48 inches tall. So if I resize the image and set the dpi to 300, but I leave the pixels at 2304 x 3456, I now have a 300 dpi photo that is roughly 7.5 x 11.5 inches.

But then again, maybe I'm doing something wrong too. Some expert out there feel free to jump in.
    I'm glad a few of us are getting the camera at the same time. We'll have to share tips and help each other out.
    Heather
    (dallin.and.gracie)

Yeah...once you set your resolution to 300 DPI in photoshop, all should be well.

let me tell you hata suprise that was! they should really mentione that in the manual in big bright letters
    ~~Andie~~

My Fuji digital does that too but I don't seem to lose quality if I change the DPI to 300 in PSE. I also thought it was weird because my settings are set for the "Fine" or "Best" quality on my camera.
    Kathi
    Proudly Creating For:
    Christy Lyle ~ Julie Billingsley
    Jennifer Fox ~ Nikki Epperson