Smile Newbie from texas...

Actually I started digiscrap in June, but I'm just now making my way over to the digichick!

A little about me...
    I'm 29 and married 6.5 years to Brian (we lived together in college, so we've been together for 10 years which makes me feel old!) We have 2 kids: Jaxon, who is 4, and Marley, who'll be 2 at the end of this month. We also have 2 rescue dogs: an orange and black shepherd mix named Bevo and a purebred black lab named Jett. I work full time teaching special needs preschoolers in public school and doing "playgroup" therapy with children with autism afterschool.
    For the scrap stuff...
    I started in June and use PSE 5.0. I'm lucky to be on a CT for DigiTreats (which I still can't believe she picked me as I'm still so inexperienced, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth either!) I'm still learning and sometimes feel a bit intimidated by all of the awesome layouts in the galleries... hopefully I'll have time to teach myself more cool stuff soon.
    Glad to be here!
    Stephanie

Back after a year a half without digiscrap-shaking off the rust!

woo hoo!! a fellow texan! I'm just right down the road from you! welcome!

Hi and welcome, Stephanie! We're happy to have you around! Can't wait to discover your LOs!

Welcome! I love how you spell Jaxon's name... wonderful! And don't be intimidated... everyone scraps differently and at their own comfort level. Just have fuN

Woohoo - Howdy - and welcome from another Texan (I'm in the Dallas area). Hmm..and who would BEVO be named after?! LOLOL

Welcome to TDC! It's great to have you here!
    ~Darcy~
    *GET YOUR CUSTOM HANDWRITING FONT HERE* | My Gallery l My Blog

also creating for:
    Heather Rosselli

Welcome Stephanie! Glad you've joined us
    - and I live just down the road from you, too!

Hi Stephanie! Welcome to the chick!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Welcome!!! This is a great place to be, I must say. Be sure to check out the challenges- when I first started, I thought they were a great way to try new things and get feedback on techniques! So glad you are here!

Hi Stephanie and welcome to TDC! I'm currently in Nevada, but will always consider Texas home.

Thanks ladies! All of these Texans here- cool! I wish I could start making Fall layouts, but y'all know how it is... it was 96 today so I'm not exactly in the spirit yet! Glad to be here!
    Stephanie

Back after a year a half without digiscrap-shaking off the rust!

HAHAHAH - thankfully tomorrow is finally fall....and at least in North Texas we're supposed to be getting a 'cold front' that lets us finally stay out of the 90's into the high 80's LOL That's fall in TX for ya!
    ~Darcy~
    *GET YOUR CUSTOM HANDWRITING FONT HERE* | My Gallery l My Blog

also creating for:
    Heather Rosselli