Thread: How Long?

How Long?

How long does it take for a download to show in my account after making a purchaes through Pay-Pal?
    nmsm

I believe it is instantly, someone correct me if I am wrong though.

all orders are instant...i'd check your paypal account first to see if you did in fact get charged and your order went through. if not, please email sales@thedigichick.com with your payment confirmation from paypal. thanks!
    Holly McCaig

Thanks for the answer.....I will send you an e-mail,Holly.

Nita

Red face

I also had a problem with my order download not showing up. I'll email the sales dep.!
    Survivor Chickie!

LOL! Must have been a glitch in the system...my order also didn't show up (but it did go through PayPal). I didn't see this thread until now, but I also emailed you, Holly.
    Bree
    Creating Is My Life

Proudly creating layouts for: Amanda Rockwell, Amber Clegg, Elemental Scraps, Kathy Moore, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Miriam Lima, Misty Mareda, Nancy Kubo, and Susan Bartolini!

with any sales boutique problems, please email rather than post here - i could go days before i can read every thread....make sure you email me immediately to get you on the list to help out (in my 24-48 hour turnaround time). thanks!
    Holly McCaig