Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

done, done, done!

I am now DONE Christmas shopping, I spent all day shopping (alone, no kid!) and got everything done! I even found a bunch of new clothes for me LOL!

Yay Yvette! Feels so great doesn't it? We finished up Saturday. I'm waiting on a few things to arrive in the mail, but they should be here this week, at least the order was placed.

Now to wrap it all! lol
    ..::Kelly::..

Happy to be creating for:

Oh man! I'm sooooo jealous! I spent all day trying to keep the kids quiet and entertained while DH slept (he's at work again tonight). I so want to be done already...
    Congrats Yvette!!!

I'm *this* close to being done...

Just a couple of gift cards for DH's nieces and nephews. I have an amazon.com box coming Friday, that will complete my list!

Rachel

Lucky you. I'm 75% done. I have two more things to pick up for DS, gift cards for my sister and her family and a little something more for my dad's wife. I don't have anything wrapped either. It's hard when the kids are around. I don't trust DD with not telling anyone what they got.

I am not done wrapping - but I have started....

I know how good that feels: congratulations!
    I'm almost done; just have to get stuff for DH. I'm mostly wrapped, just a few things left (plus the things I haven't bought).

I havent' started wrapping what I have yet, but I can't put anything under the tree, for Peanut will unwrap them. And I can't wrap what we are taking with us on the plane either - LOL!
    We are done with the boys stuff and with Ry's BD stuff for next weekend - so that's good! It's just all the other ones...

YAAAY. It feels great huh! We are done shopping and the prezzies are wrapped and under the tree, problem is now....KEEPING THE MONSTERS OUT OF IT ALL!!!! :rofl:
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

yay, good for you!

i need to get some stuff for friends' kids and stocking stuffers.

**Creating for Lisa Whitney, Jacque Larsen, and Sweet Shoppe Designs**

I am in so much trouble! I have way too many large gifts - how am I going to fit all that in the van (along with dh and I, DS and a large dog and clothes, etc for a week!) This could be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyGiarrusso View Post
    YAAAY. It feels great huh! We are done shopping and the prezzies are wrapped and under the tree, problem is now....KEEPING THE MONSTERS OUT OF IT ALL!!!! :rofl:
    Tell us all the truth - you don't sleep - do you!:smile2:

ohhh I am jealous!

I am usually done shopping by Thanksgiving, but this year...I didn't even start till thanksgiving! I have some stuff bought, but haven't even touched the wrapping paper yet.

I ordered 4 shutterfly 12x12 books for parents and grandparents and stayed up last night until 4 AM finishing them!!!!!!!!!! Man am I tired today! But it feels good to have those done! Now I just hope I get them by the 21st!

Good for you for being DONE!!!!!!

We are not done here, we are close, but not quite yet... We have stocking stuffers, and a pressie for Sophia left. NONE of it is wrapped... shoot we don't even have the tree up yet! LOL
    Deena
    Currently on hiatus from creative teams
    because well, college is a mojo stealer!

That's awesome! My last gift was delivered today!! Now all I have to do is wrap them.